Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

the key with a surprise restock to me is getting the fastest delivery method so that yours are pulled first.

every time i caught a restock i did next day air and never had it kick back.

congrats on the MV pickups. i just dropped 400+ thru kicks crew for my pair...smh

Last edited:
I think the way the GMP is getting attention with all the raffles and what not you may be able to pull a Mitch Kupchak and get a lopsided trade done ala Nash for Draft picks
laugh.gif

Just gotta find the right person
roll.gif
  Thats what im saying,  people stressing hard over the pack

Last edited:
that wackjob i was talking to on ebay regarding the champ pack raised the price of his pack to 10k BIN.

:smh: i hope he likes the pack. because it will never sell.

please Nike hit us with a nationwide limited release and smack these resellers across the face.

Where the hell does nike get these restock shoes from.  Are they just sitting in the warehouse?  Shi* is shameful

that wackjob i was talking to on ebay regarding the champ pack raised the price of his pack to 10k BIN.
mean.gif
i hope he likes the pack. because it will never sell.
please Nike hit us with a nationwide limited release and smack these resellers across the face.
mean.gif
 I live in MIA and couldnt even get my hands on one

i missed out on the MV restock...but i got my home elites for 220, away elites free, taxis for retail and paid 450 for my MV. so it averages out to 235 which isnt bad.

:smh: i hope he likes the pack. because it will never sell.

:smh::smh::smh:

Its just sad

What difference does it make. Homie still has his pair whether they were from a restock or not.

Damn yall really on that SUPER thorough check a man's details up in here!!! Geez...but yeah :rofl: they were def $199 and some change....UH OH, this should be entertaining...

LOL. Not even salty. I have my pair. I'm just wondering why the site said $199 and change but charged $200. I know it's a couple cents but seems like retailers would be careful about that. Great job on getting a pair. Wish I could have swung another pair.

Last edited:
Damn yall really on that SUPER thorough check a man's details up in here!!! Geez...but yeah :rofl: they were def $199 and some change....UH OH, this should be entertaining...

You dudes really that salty you inspecting everything :lol: :smh:

What difference does it make. Homie still has his pair whether they were from a restock or not.

I asked a question. Where was the salt/hate/whatever you want to call it? I sense more salt/hate in your responses than my original question.

Last edited:
Back to the shoes. Apparently Eastbay had a restock on the MVs as well. Anybody get lucky on those? Still up in my size but unable to add.

Last edited:
I wonder how nike could put some MV's back on site and discounted them while the homes/aways are still reg price

Oh I wasn't calling anybody a hater at all. I just know how crazy a thread can get when people start picking at details to get proof something happened. I think they call it the "Ducktales Trial" or something like that. :lol:

I'm good on these, I have two size 13's sitting in my closet despite only wanting one and trying to find worthy trades for my second pair. I have two more on the way from the restock IF they even ship, so I'm not hating at all. This forum is just good for some laughs every once in a while is all I was saying. That number is odd but like the other guy said buddy got his pair and thats all that matters. He's all gravy for the MV. All love here, embrace the community y'all. Show nothing but love!

Oh I wasn't calling anybody a hater at all. I just know how crazy a thread can get when people start picking at details to get proof something happened. I think they call it the "Ducktales Trial" or something like that. :lol:
I'm good on these, I have two size 13's sitting in my closet despite only wanting one and trying to find worthy trades for my second pair. I have two more on the way from the restock IF they even ship, so I'm not hating at all. This forum is just good for some laughs every once in a while is all I was saying. That number is odd but like the other guy said buddy got his pair and thats all that matters. He's all gravy for the MV. All love here, embrace the community y'all. Show nothing but love!

Agreed. Wasn't calling ducktails or even implying that it was. I guess people on NT are the type to infer. Kind of shoot first ask questions later. I'm just wondering about the price difference. Yes it's only a couple cents. But if it's $199.97 I expect to pay that/be charged that. I'm not the type to be salty about another person's pickup. By all means if you're going to rock them great pick up. But if you're reselling then please die. lol just kidding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom