Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Had to JUICE up the cannon's for the game...

slhornets001.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-08-17

slhornets002.jpg

club level.... nothing but carpet and caterers

slhornets003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the "What The Lebron" teaser pic. Judging from that pic they look horrible compared to the WTKs. I thought the WTKs were done nicely. It worked because of the animal concept behind the Kobe 7. I think it'll be too much going on trying to incorporate most of the Lebron 9 themes into one sneaker.

Where the hell does nike get these restock shoes from.  Are they just sitting in the warehouse?  Shi* is shameful

These magical restocks are not shoes they just had sitting around in their warehouse...they consolidate pairs worldwide that did not sell in locations that don't move basketball shoes as much. Pick a date to gather the kicks and then release them all at once. Same way they gather kicks and throw them in the outlets.

When I was lived overseas I would come across hot pickups in countries that didnt care about basketball. Manager would say they get a certain amount and sometimes the shoe company would request they ship back unsold pairs of certain models

That hold back of stock for the Orlando All Star game was a completely different thing...

Last edited:
didnt think soo gonna see if i can get him to throw in his solar reds 8s DS i just really want the all star IVs before he sales em .

Wait....what All Star IV's you talking about? There is the actual Gold All Star IV's then there are the Las Vegas "All Star" IV's that look like a Blue NY Graffiti. He played in the All Star game in the Blue Vegas pair, he did the Saturday All Star events in the Gold pair. If the Golds get more, if the Vegas trade ASAP!

Yes the Blue Graffiti pair :D i set up to meet him today straight up trade MVs 9s for All Stars ivs

as i said i copped the MVs on the restock and already got trade offers think a straight up trade for the all star Lebron IVs DS is a good trade ? ?
Remember i already have pair of MVs

Not even close. I've seen ASG IV's go 200 max on eBay. MVs float around 400+.

EDIT: Sorry just thought about it for a sec. I meant Skills challenge IV's. ASG graffitis go for 1K+. In that case, yes those would be worth it haha
Thanks you also after research i seen same thin i definately trading tryna complete my lebron IVs collection:smokin

I am searching for the Lebron 9 Galaxy shoe size 11.5 or 12.  Online I have only been able to find a size up to 10.5

Anyone able to help whether it be posted for sale on here, or have a reference to a site that might have that size it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Would you guys say taxi's are easy to get?

nvm did some ebay research

Last edited:
Thanks for the props

Broke all those cheesehead's necks..all night

BTW...Those WTL aren't even lookin cool. Those WTK look somewhat decent, but maybe a whole pic will change my mind

Damn, lol...And I was gonna buy those @ the $250 price, thank God I know when certain shoes are gonna sell out and when some are gonna sit
The only elites that didn't sit were the MVs. Maybe people are boycotting the pricing? Or they just made a lot I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom