Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The only elites that didn't sit were the MVs. Maybe people are boycotting the pricing? Or they just made a lot I don't know.
Ppl heard the words..."South Beach" & "Pink" and went crazy...and it didn't help that ppl saw the resellers selling the 8s for over a G

People got over the MVP pack surprisingly quick...Really want those red elites.
I'm not over it yet...I'm just not finna sit around and pout over a shoe that may not even come out of Miami and China. And the sad part is that outta the so called 60-100 pair that were sold, half of them are on eBay...So, that let's me know most of the ppl that got em' didn't even want em...

yeeeeeah, i still hope for the red elites.

but instead we got douche resellers, including members of this site.

buttjobbing real fans of the shoe

People got over the MVP pack surprisingly quick...Really want those red elites.
I'm not over it yet...I'm just not finna sit around and pout over a shoe that may not even come out of Miami and China. And the sad part is that outta the so called 60-100 pair that were sold, half of them are on eBay...So, that let's me know most of the ppl that got em' didn't even want em...
A lot of them probably wanted them...but come on now...if you pay 450-500...and can sell them for over 2000....

It would be cool if they dropped the red elites seperately but I think cause the Elites in general didnt fly off the shelf Nike mustve though a limited amount made sense...

Not tryna get off the topic, but I know more ppl are in this thread...did y'all see how NDC are doing the Jordan Package??? Nike be on some other stuff now...lol
Haven't really payed attention to the pack because I didn't want it. They're just tweeting a link, right?

I know they have a couple pairs at the HOH in the fashion show mall in Las Vegas.  I'm not sure what sizes they have left but I  know they dont have a 10.5.  Thats the size I asked for.    I was in there 2 days ago.

Thanx man, I appreciate the help....REPPED
I thought nobody was gonna help me with all the attention on MV restock smh

yeeeeeah, i still hope for the red elites.
but instead we got douche resellers, including members of this site.
buttjobbing real fans of the shoe
I didn't get a pair. But if I needed the money I can understand that 7k is a damn good come up for a couple of pairs of shoes

I like the twitter link drop, but I wish they did it at a random time(got the WTK's from that) instead of right at 8/9 o clock.

ok im still lost... whats so hard about making a free twitter account?
Dog, why can't Nike just sell the damn shoe???!!! They already do a RSVP for the ppl gettin out, but you ain't putting no one in harms way over the internet. It's bad enough from what I'm seeing, every store is gonna start doing a raffle for major release...which is a whole lot better, cuz you know you can't rig a lottery. Just let ppl know to get there before this and whatever happens, happens

Not tryna get off the topic, but I know more ppl are in this thread...did y'all see how NDC are doing the Jordan Package??? Nike be on some other stuff now...lol

just curious and didn't find the relevant info from the jb thread, how are they doing the gmp release? through twitter link only? random time again?

C'mon son, this is a Lebron topic, not a JB one. Get that s*** outta here. You could've asked in the official topic for that release to get your info.

Just so you can't say I wasn't helpful, this link should answer your question.

C'mon son, this is a Lebron topic, not a JB one. Get that s*** outta here. You could've asked in the official topic for that release to get your info.

Just so you can't say I wasn't helpful, this link should answer your question.

Anything that makes the thread more active lol. That's the only thing about these forums, not as active as where I came from so I can't handle it lol.

I didn't get a pair. But if I needed the money I can understand that 7k is a damn good come up for a couple of pairs of shoes

:wow: theyre selling for 7 grand? You would be an idiot if you didnt resell them for that price. If someone is dumb enough to pay that, Id be smart enough to sell it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom