Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Whats with the backhand congrats man? We are all well aware the orders can still be cancelled, hope they aren't. Can't we get some positive energy into the forum instead of this low-key under the breath hate. Prefer silence than this kind of congrats, it was only luck. Not like it was an accomplishment or anything B.

whoa hate is such a strong word when there is none on my part. I know what you mean though with what I typed. But it's all love around here. With the price you got them for it's surely luck. I need some of that luck for things that I missed out on.

Last edited:
whoa hate is such a strong word when there is none on my part. I know what you mean though with what I typed. But it's all love around here. With the price you got them for it's surely luck. I need some of that luck for things that I missed out on.

Couldnt think of a lighter word for hate. Yeah just seemed a little negative, like throwing shade. But yeah its all love man, hope your luck strikes as well.

The only hate is at Nike for this random restock. It seems like this only happens when they're making changes to their site.

who's hating on the MV restock?
... raises hand :D

I don't hate the MV restock. I hate myself for missing out on it. I saw the kicksdeals post on the PDF kobes and checked Nikestore. I click the clearance section and the first shoe under the basketball shoes category is the MV. Could not add to cart though. I was lightweight hoping that it was a glitch and there weren't actually any in stock. But apparently at least SOME are shipping.

Missing out on this restock hurts more than seeing my brand new Fire Red IVs looking like they been worn 5 times when I got them from NDC. Oh well.

Liverpools look awesome, so theyre a GR? I hope i can just take a stroll to the mall and pick them up that afternoon

I hope the What The Lebron's release.   crossing my fingers
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom