Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Eastbay had 1 size 12 MV show up, somebody already added to their cart though.

I'm having the toughest time finding any of the elites in a size 14, I have the Taxi's but at this point I can't even find the home or aways other than one pair on eBay.

good looks on that 12.. maybe w/ them all popping up i can actually get my hand on that elusive 12 eventually haha

im not trying to hate on everyone who "copped" the MVs on that restock but no one has yet to produce a screen shot...

and we all know how we love to brag about how cheap we got a shoe...

#jussayin

Wow...Did I really miss out on a restock on the South Beach/ MV or whatever ppl are callin those damn things!!!???

im not trying to hate on everyone who "copped" the MVs on that restock but no one has yet to produce a screen shot...
and we all know how we love to brag about how cheap we got a shoe...
#jussayin

Wasnt trying to be an ahole about it. Just consider myself lucky. That in between time of purchases I was refreshing NT while it was down trying to spread the word....

Wasnt trying to be an ahole about it. Just consider myself lucky. That in between time of purchases I was refreshing NT while it was down trying to spread the word....
Was it in the clearance section?  Im on nike everyday, still cant believe i missed it

I was in such a rush that I forgot to add the 20% off code so I had to call to get a price adjustment. They didn't send me a revised invoice so my original will have to do

I'll address this now before I get messages or attack post about what I plan on doing with these IF they ship. The size 13 I'm using as trade bait for Kobe VII Cloaks and Galaxy (Not a trade solicitation). The size 11.5 is a 18th Bday/College Acceptance gift for my little brother, he got accepted into Columbia. Gotta show the little brother love, turned 18 today and making good life choices.

I was in such a rush that I forgot to add the 20% off code so I had to call to get a price adjustment. They didn't send me a revised invoice so my original will have to do

i also forgot to use discount so just call and they will adjust ? and i can so my screen shot when i open my email im currently at work im just hoping they go thru and ship :smile: i missed this release and was in the process of trading my jordan DB3s for them (really didnt want to )

Yo Peru , didn't you come up on a pair at a Jimmy Jazz not too long ago?

Yes I did, I do have a few size 13's now. I'll keep one and trade the other two for Kobe's and KD's I missed in the past. Only way yall see me selling these is if I cant find a trade locally. In that case I'll sell them to pay for the shoes I want through ebay. I dont sell for profit, I sell to improve the collection.

Last edited:
We all know order confirmations don't hold much weight sometimes until you get tracking confirmation. Not saying those orders won't be fulfilled (you got order confirmation so that has some bearing) but we've seen orders get cancelled due to "not enough stock to fulfill order" messages from time to time.
Let me say Congrats in advance once those orders are at your footsteps. :nthat:

Yes I did, I do have a few size 13's now. I'll keep one and trade the other two for Kobe's and KD's I missed in the past. Only way yall see me selling these is if I cant find a trade locally. In that case I'll sell them to pay for the shoes I want through ebay. I dont sell for profit, I sell to improve the collection.
That's cool, hopefully you can find the shoes you're looking for locally. 

Send some of that good luck my way!
wink.gif

congrats for now...lol

6f44f4.gif

Last edited:
We all know order confirmations don't hold much weight sometimes until you get tracking confirmation. Not saying those orders won't be fulfilled (you got order confirmation so that has some bearing) but we've seen orders get cancelled due to "not enough stock to fulfill order" messages from time to time.
Let me say Congrats in advance once those orders are at your footsteps. :nthat:

Whats with the backhand congrats man? We are all well aware the orders can still be cancelled, hope they aren't. Can't we get some positive energy into the forum instead of this low-key under the breath hate. Prefer silence than this kind of congrats, it was only luck. Not like it was an accomplishment or anything B.

i also forgot to use discount so just call and they will adjust ? and i can so my screen shot when i open my email im currently at work im just hoping they go thru and ship :smile: i missed this release and was in the process of trading my jordan DB3s for them (really didnt want to )

Yup, thats what I did - I called them and said that I accidentally forgot to add the 20% code to my order and they did a price adjustment

Back
Top Bottom