Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

if the WTL release, I could definately use em for trade bait for some Kobes I missed out on
mean.gif

Are those WTL real or customs? If they are real I'm trying to understand the concept. I least with Kobe it was all the animals from the predator pack

Yo has anybody seen the Miami Hurricane 9s anywhere online, in store or in the outlets? Help will be appreciated and congrats to everyone who copped during the restock

If not the 7's are going for sale, cashing out and buying the mv's on ebay.  We shall see, ill check back in on sunday

Regardless the mv's are in my hands for the birthday, idgaf if i gotta drop $450

Last edited:
If not the 7's are going for sale, cashing out and buying the mv's on ebay.  We shall see, ill check back in on sunday

Regardless the mv's are in my hands for the birthday, idgaf if i gotta drop $450

I think the way the GMP is getting attention with all the raffles and what not you may be able to pull a Mitch Kupchak and get a lopsided trade done ala Nash for Draft picks :lol:

Just gotta find the right person

Back
Top Bottom