OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

If this phrase means nothin to you.

"aiYo BIG am I trouble or what!!!!!"

The respect Ns THINK Lux and them deserve belongs to Millz foreal. He was the pioneer of this DVD battle ****.
Oh naw Millz was that dude back in the day, i cant take that from yo. 

Millz would've dominated URL had he not been delusional enough to think people wanted to hear MUSIC from him.

At least Cass had a few hits. Millz, Shells, Mook, should've just stayed battling.

I personally would welcome Millz back, but there's no way he or Cass should be getting anything over 25K because no one is payin them that for anything anywhere.

I may be in the minority but I though Cass looks VERY good against Disaster. Would love to see Cass vs Goodz. Tay Roc/Surf/Calicoe vs Jae Millz.

I think Cass got Diz in the parking garage overall. But jae millz should do some rematch stuff first (ness, mook) cuz u kno old fans like me would love to see that. after that he should battle Cass (mook should too). But as far as Lux n Mook i think they tied right about now 1-1. I think Lux got it back in the day n Mook got it recently. Might need to do that again. But if Lux go back to grey hoodie dayz. I feel for anybody who battle that man. 

And u right homie Millz got too gassed n thought he could be a star outside of battlerap but his career wasnt too too bad i heard he was ghostwriting at Cash Money and he was on a hit record or 2 over there so .........

If this phrase means nothin to you.

"aiYo BIG am I trouble or what!!!!!"

The respect Ns THINK Lux and them deserve belongs to Millz foreal. He was the pioneer of this DVD battle ****.
That line was cool but it got extra gassed cuz 1. millz already had it in the bag and 2. They was around too many of Biggie ppls for it not to be extra gassed

It was in front of Bad Boy.
And you gotta perform for your audience.

Millz needs to comeback tho.
Cyserro is back.
Reed tried.
Rex told me he was supposed to have battled Reed at SM5, but I guess they couldn't reach an agreement.
Tech-9 was my guy. He need to comeback too.

I could get down with a harlem vs philly finally

Cass vs millz
Ness vs mook
Reed vs t- rex

Where is joey jihad these days? Put him up agaisnt k shine lol

It was in front of Bad Boy.
And you gotta perform for your audience.

U right but Tech still one of my favs, but reed vs rex would be decent. I got reed taking that tho 3-0 it's hard to out gunbar a Philly rapper lol

Millz needs to comeback tho.
Cyserro is back.
Reed tried.
Rex told me he was supposed to have battled Reed at SM5, but I guess they couldn't reach an agreement.
Tech-9 was my guy. He need to comeback too.

First things first - Mook best lux twice.

Millz should hop back in the ring. But like some people said. He ain't worth 50K or whatever his asking price is. This day an age of battle rapping is that these dudes Soley battle rap. Back in the day dudes were battle rapping to get on in the music industry. They have their own lane to make money. These dudes starving in the industry shouldn't be coming up battling, battling battle rappers when they aren't even seasoned. Also smack needs to start switching up the venues. We need small crowds just as much as we need big crowds.

Plus head ice needs to be back full time on url.

Danny Myers the "Bar God" nerding out to hype magician lux. :nerd: :nerd:

I Still edged it to Clips. They both lost though. :tongue:

These were things that went over people's. Heads? Most of that I caught. Son just has weak filler bars and carries on like he's saying some deep intricate stuff. Loaded Lux is the most over rated battle rapper ever r

Last edited:
Wont say they are weak they just go over ppls heads kinda, u gotta remember in battle rap (or rap period) ppl aint tryna think much they want the artist to paint a vivid picture for them. Daylyt bars like that most times too. I always thought Lux vs Day would be good cuz its bars on bars. Chilla Jones is good too. But Lux vs Clips was cool though. Ppl forget about Hollow tho, dude aint really got nobody to battle but Mook forreal forreal, his resume pretty good too. But i feel Battlerap need a spark cuz Smack runnin outta ppl to matchup. Head Ice need to comeback n Cassidy (again) n some other ppl from a decade or so need to come back. Oh yea T Top n Rex was ok I mean Rex first round n 2/3 of the 2nd was ok but i feel Top got em tho. K shine woulda been better for T Top imo. 

I can't front on Lux like that..i over all think he is better than Clips..but he still lost a good one to him. Lux's wordplay and rhyme schemes are unmatched..he can out spit anyone imo.

Daylyt is overrated to me...he has the most simple over your head bars that gets gassed. His best stuff is off the wall lines that make people go wtf and laugh.

but if you ignore resumes and hype..there are a ton of battles that can be set up that I think would appeal off story line and over all style matchup alone..

Math vs Mook...Cass vs Millz.. Hollow vs Diz .. bring Jin back. to name a few

These were things that went over people's. Heads? Most of that I caught. Son just has weak filler bars and carries on like he's saying some deep intricate stuff. Loaded Lux is the most over rated battle rapper ever r

Im sitting here reading all that looking for something i missed and i heard and caught all of the first page and im not about to read the other one.

I think if you are at home watching its easier to catch then in the building because the crowd hypes up the wrong bar cause they are all idiots as far as im concerned.

I can't front on Lux like that..i over all think he is better than Clips..but he still lost a good one to him. Lux's wordplay and rhyme schemes are unmatched..he can out spit anyone imo.

Daylyt is overrated to me...he has the most simple over your head bars that gets gassed. His best stuff is off the wall lines that make people go wtf and laugh.

but if you ignore resumes and hype..there are a ton of battles that can be set up that I think would appeal off story line and over all style matchup alone..

Math vs Mook...Cass vs Millz.. Hollow vs Diz .. bring Jin back. to name a few
I forgot bout Jin yo, yo used to be going in. His freestyle ability alone is crazy, he should go against clips or hollow. But Diz n Hollow would be good. I still think lux is the best far as lyrics

watched the Lux/Clips battle for a 3 time and I have to give it to Clips 2-1. Clips won the 1st, I gave the 2nd to Clips narrowly (debatable) and Lux won the 3rd.

Jin is on some Christian rapper steeze now so I don't know if that o.g. Jin can come back.

I'm tossed on the lux/clips battle. The second round I give to clips and the third I give to lux. But that first round both was bringing it, more leaning towards lux because of the wordplay.

Even though it's a useless battle and it'd be no reason for it, I wanna see lux vs verb in St Louis. Just to see if lux could win outside of NY.

Jin is on some Christian rapper steeze now so I don't know if that o.g. Jin can come back.

I'm tossed on the lux/clips battle. The second round I give to clips and the third I give to lux. But that first round both was bringing it, more leaning towards lux because of the wordplay.

Even though it's a useless battle and it'd be no reason for it, I wanna see lux vs verb in St Louis. Just to see if lux could win outside of NY.
Verb wanna battle him bad im sure but thats def a waste of time i mean Lux a prolly do it for the mola im sure but honestly i dont even wanna see it, And Lux is one of my favs but thats like lux vs T rex almost. Lux would body either one of them boys 3-0

Back
Top Bottom