OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

clips>lux. Lux made battle rap popular but hasn't taken his personal career anywhere. Living off the good old days get boring quickly.

Lux chasing that paper.

If he dipped again after the Calicoe battle his legacy would of grown much better.

He's had a few decent battles since that but none that can top that. Im only holding it so high cuz of the impact it made.

That loss to Mook ain't help either.

Btw I started watching the day and iron battle posted, it's pretty good so far. Only watched round 1. But a lot of bars

Lux has had how many battles?
2 with Mook. (1 debatable 1 clear loss)
Miles (who lost to Shotgun Suge)
Calicoe (choked in 1st round but came back and trashed him)
Hollow (I personally felt Lux won but I've heard it be called debatable or a W for Hollow)
And 106 & Park?

How is he a legend other than being on SMACK DVD 10 years ago?

His resume is SUS.

He may not even be top 5 from Harlem foreal.

He's a legacy battle rapper, and his legacy is under further review. Has he ever battled outside of NY?

Jae Millz > Lux.

Last edited:
So what about mook?
Another DIVA. But anyway.
The guy that may have beat Lux twice?
Debatable against Millz in his prime.
Beat Party Arty.
Beat Serious Jones in his prime.
Beat Iron Solomon.

Mook is essentially undefeated.
Lux has L's.

While I feel both of their resumes are sus, Mook's is definitely better than Lux which he proved last year.

But he ain't battled outside of NY either.

If Millz wasn't delusional and thought he'd have a recording career this wouldn't be a convo right now.

Last edited:
Took all the battles down before I even watched the others smh

Goodz goat?.... Ha
On the clips lux battle
They were both complaining so much that I wasn't even feeling the battle. How about a draw? Or they both lost.

That Tay rock vs calicoe battle!!! Though. So far that's my battle of the event

“I don’t know coke or they found dope/but he wasn’t on track/ started running his lips putting names on laps, then Smack right into a Milestone. The whole town know/even if the crowd don’t, that ***** P Nut told on Alpo/look how it come around though/its no wonder in your raps/ you always mentioning the *Trap *****, cause your mother was into the Corner Chasing Cheese & ended with some Rats *****”

:x

these bootleg PPV videos got Smack dropping videos back to back :wow:

he finally getting with the program, we are in the "now" generation

their business model is types of garbage

they change the format every event

each worst than the last

I rewatched the clips and lux battle. They both were kinda annoying me. I don't know no more I had lux 2-1 but idk now its kinda ehhh. That 3rd hurt charlie tho u can hear it in his voice, that ***** was mad.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :xTay Roc 2nd round :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Quoted for emphasis.

The crowd at URL knows who will be booed before anyone raps.

At NOME they were booing Serious Jones before he even rapped. Took them a round and a half to realize he was the better MC, then they started booing DNA.

Should be noted, NY has the toughest crowds but at these SMACK events be about 60/40 with NYers and out of towners.

haha :lol: finally figured out where at Clips reference was from, bugged me all day at work because I remember hearing a long time ago

Lux has had how many battles?
2 with Mook. (1 debatable 1 clear loss)
Miles (who lost to Shotgun Suge)
Calicoe (choked in 1st round but came back and trashed him)
Hollow (I personally felt Lux won but I've heard it be called debatable or a W for Hollow)
And 106 & Park?

How is he a legend other than being on SMACK DVD 10 years ago?

His resume is SUS.

He may not even be top 5 from Harlem foreal.

He's a legacy battle rapper, and his legacy is under further review. Has he ever battled outside of NY?

Jae Millz > Lux.
Got to be trollin

Got to be trollin
If this phrase means nothin to you.

"aiYo BIG am I trouble or what!!!!!"

The respect Ns THINK Lux and them deserve belongs to Millz foreal. He was the pioneer of this DVD battle ****.

Cal vs Roc was classic battle rap... Cal's 1st & Roc's 2nd were both :x

I gave the 3rd to Cal... Felt like Roc was running out of gas a little but overall I thought there really wasn't a loser if that makes sense.

Bruh tay ROC 2nd round was eugckkkkkk. He edged it to me but it was veryyy close.

Cal 2-1 but it was VERY competitive. I wish THAT Roc would've showed up to the Surf battle.

I liked Roc's aggression in round 2. The fact that they both got physical but it was all LOVE the lines of disrespect were not crossed and they had that mutual understanding.

But at the end of the day.
"It's a difference between metaphors and REAL rap"
best part of that battle next to the bars

Back
Top Bottom