OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

hard for me to judge the battle without being bias cause I hate the way luxs people acted in the battle

lux had a good 2nd and 3rd round

lux stole hollows second and rexs 3rd tho

clips is clips

all 3 of his rounds were solid but you get the same clips every battle

I was exhausted waiting for cats to rap and waiting for the battle to finish

how are smack battles still raggedy?

Clips round 1 - Lux 2 and 3

Ms. Hustle  3-0

Calicoe round 1 -  Roc 2 and 3

Rex round 1 - Top round 2 - Toss up round 3

If you from NYC you would know why he was bugging out about the coin b. The coin is supposed to hit the ground. This wasn't just a random url battle, this was supposed to be a battle for ages.
He was mad cause it landed on tails.
All them Ns is from the SAME 8 block radius. It was just him and his crew whining and tell everyone the obvious, that he's from Harlem as if Charlie and all them other Ns wasn't.

And the reason it ain't hit the ground is because there was no ground to Hit cause Ns brought their whole block with them to gas bars.

Lux is a cornball for that. He complain about everything, used to be at Jimbos down the hill complaining about his syrup not being warm. I watched this man make the dude behind the counter put hot water in a cup and drop syrup package in it for this diva.

He didn't want Clips to go first but he ain't wanna go first either. DIVA. Why he ain't just let homie go?

Come on beloved.

let's not act like going first without the flip isn't a power move

it gives clips momentum before even rapping

I'd dead it too

it's all perception

People's minds were already made up before the battle be no point of trying. U see he just told a personal story of a reason why he doesn't like dude.

If you don't want Charlie to go first then who do you want to go first in a 1 on 1 battle? Why have a coin flip?

Lux OBVIOUSLY didn't wanna rap first.
He also didn't want Clips to neither.
He just wanted control.

DIVA.

That cal vs roc is a straight classic, best I seen in a while :pimp:, that battle made my night

Lux needs somebody pops background to have a battle. Lux is the jeff staple of battle rap. He has the pigeon dunk (3rd calicoe round) to have his hype.

If you don't want Charlie to go first then who do you want to go first in a 1 on 1 battle? Why have a coin flip?

Lux OBVIOUSLY didn't wanna rap first.
He also didn't want Clips to neither.
He just wanted control.

DIVA.
they both was doing dumb stuff
It was suppose to be a coin flip then Charlie starts half way rappin
Lux was like whats happening I was confused too I couldnt tell if Charlie was starting or not
then Clips says nah he wants a flip they both was on some bs

Regardless of Lux being a Diva he won. Charlie was legit about to cry in that 3rd don't know how the **** u can ignore that if your not bias. They both was being crybabies if u ask me

How was Charlie crying?

Lux complained about the coin flip, Charlie said ok flip again. Lux complained about time he gave him more time.

Are we watching the same battle? The battle had numerous delays because of Lex and/or his camp.  

I rewatched the Lux-Clips battle again.

I'm torn. It feels like watching your (i dont want to call Lux this, but) Childhood Hero vs. The New Kid On The Block.

I still give it to Lux 2-1. Clips was nice, but I think his 3rd was horrible, very hurt, and just got the first round.

I am sure Clips might've won in person, but on cam, Lux got this.

As far as the crying and time wasting, both sides had their issues. Decent battle nonetheless.

After watching that Lux/Clip battle, I had Lux winning 2-1.  The first part of that battle was turrrrible. Smack needs to learn how to control his crowd instead of acting like he's on stage drunk all the time. Why would you let all those people on stage if you know a few of them might start some trouble? Stage was wayyyyy too crowded. Looked like the cameramen, the ones that are actually doing work for smack, were about to fall off. Only other people that need to be on stage are the half naked chicks so we can have something to look at during wack rounds.

Dude above was right when he said Clips looked like he was about to cry during that 3rd round. Dude was moving or nothing, just staring straight towards the crowd like he was replaying those events in his head.

Back
Top Bottom