OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Charles 
pimp.gif

OAN

…that coin toss situation SMH..Smack need put the cup down and organize his event..

Well the supposed GOAT lost again. Loaded Lux is so trash man.

This was the most gun bars I've ever heard out of Charlie though.

Smack really has to get more organized man

Last edited:
Cal 2-1 but it was VERY competitive. I wish THAT Roc would've showed up to the Surf battle.

I liked Roc's aggression in round 2. The fact that they both got physical but it was all LOVE the lines of disrespect were not crossed and they had that mutual understanding.

But at the end of the day.
"It's a difference between metaphors and REAL rap"

2 round was real good for both of them, but even giving Lux that he wasn't better than Clips in round 1 and 3.

He basically called his pops a chatty patty in round 3, that is actually what he was doing, giving his mom's dating history and crap. Mad filler with his schemes during the 3rd. The time stuff killed the battle overall tho.

Last edited:
Clips low key got 3-0'd

The stuff lux was spitting in rounds 1 & 2 was flamers. He came to spit. Nothing more nothing less

Clips came with the jokes in the second and this wasn't a battle for jokes IMO. I wanted to see clips try to out rap Lux like Hallow/Mook did and that wasn't the case. I guess that's just Who clips is tho....

The third was a body. Everything Rex said was true. Lux rapped a movie up there and Harlem loved it. He had Clips stalling trying to draw up a rebuttal but it was over. Done. finish

The only debatable round to me was the first... Overall a great performance from Lux after he looked washed his last battle

Last edited:
I had lux 2-1...the favoritism that smack and them had over lux was disrespectful to the battle. Let dudes rap. Lux won the 2nd and third clearly IMO. They softened the blow for clips in the third with the stopping lux towards the end of his third. Bar for bar clips lost b.

I must be missing something cause this battle like the one vs Hollow seemed like nothing but filler bars.

I don't really love the round by round scoring that's customary, so, just overall, Lux was better.

But if I must, he won rounds 2 and 3. for sure.

clips died in that 3rd round how can you not admit that 
laugh.gif
  dude was about to cry

Last edited:
I had lux 2-1...the favoritism that smack and them had over lux was disrespectful to the battle. Let dudes rap. Lux won the 2nd and third clearly IMO. They softened the blow for clips in the third with the stopping lux towards the end of his third. Bar for bar clips lost b.
Favoritism towards Clips?
Did you see the first about 7 mins? If there was any favouritism it was that coinflip nonsense Lux pulled.
And SMACK was really about to flip the coin again :smh:

Lux 3rd round was :pimp: didn't know Clips mother had a kid with P-Nut

Cal vs Roc > Lux vs Clips.

all these battles are debatable which is great. calicoe deadass hopped in a time machine but rock was too much. i can't call rex vs top 

Favoritism towards Clips?
Did you see the first about 7 mins? If there was any favouritism it was that coinflip nonsense Lux pulled.
And SMACK was really about to flip the coin again :smh:

Lux 3rd round was :pimp: didn't know Clips mother had a kid with P-Nut

Cal vs Roc > Lux vs Clips.

If you from NYC you would know why he was bugging out about the coin b. The coin is supposed to hit the ground. This wasn't just a random url battle, this was supposed to be a battle for ages.

Back
Top Bottom