OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Just watched Lux n Mook from last yr for the 3rd time, Lux had better wordplay n whatnot but Mook played the crowd which is why i see why ppl say he won. I feel lux need to switch his style back to his old stuff cuz the preacher style got old kinda n everybody who battled him after Calicoe went off that. His verses against Clips was cool tho. I feel Lux got em years ago, mook prolly got this one so a 3peat needs to happen, then again i can watch them two go at it forever LMAO

Lux need to simplify his **** because he's never gonna get a reaction live from the crowd. That's the **** u gotta be at home and rewind a few times.

might actually say lux won against clips

his last 2 rounds may have got em

want to rewatch for a more solid opinion but I need an edited version of this battle before I do

watched the T Top VS Rex battle yesterday & I gave the win to Top 2-1. I feel like he won the 2 & 3rd rounds. Man I hate when Rex pulls that ish with the time keeper. It's like you know you're about to lose when you have to complain about time. Let the other guy get off the last 2-3 bars he has left.

Last edited:
T Top got Rex no doubt but Rex first round was the best he done in a minute. Lux bars too over ya head but I feel like he got clips tho

I like actual bars so I don't mind the over the head stuff, better than cliche gun n coke bars smh

Beloved need to fall back for a lil.

It would be a shame if he battles Verb, Shotgun Suge is hotter than Verb right now.

Lux should battle the self proclaimed "Bar GOD"

Chilla needs to be at the next URL.

Tay Roc vs Hitman.
Calicoe vs Goodz.
Surf vs Rum Nitty.
Hollow vs Mook.

i had Lux 2-1. BUT

i'm not mad at anyone saying Clips 2-1. Clips 1st round was damn near perfect.

3-0 for either emcee is ridiculous.

i caught a good amount of the "over the head' bars but Danny Myers deciphering was a good look.

question...i really dont get the "Lux needs to stop with the preacher style" did he sound preachy against Clips?

i thought he made a point to rhyme similar to the Miles battle in this one...

Beloved need to fall back for a lil.

It would be a shame if he battles Verb, Shotgun Suge is hotter than Verb right now.

Lux should battle the self proclaimed "Bar GOD"

Chilla needs to be at the next URL.

Tay Roc vs Hitman.
Calicoe vs Goodz.
Surf vs Rum Nitty.
Hollow vs Mook.
Lux vs Chilla would b dope, Mook vs Hollow too but i got Hollow taking that 

i had Lux 2-1. BUT

i'm not mad at anyone saying Clips 2-1. Clips 1st round was damn near perfect.

3-0 for either emcee is ridiculous.

i caught a good amount of the "over the head' bars but Danny Myers deciphering was a good look.

question...i really dont get the "Lux needs to stop with the preacher style" did he sound preachy against Clips?

i thought he made a point to rhyme similar to the Miles battle in this one...
Yea it was a lil closer to the Miles joint but he need to stay with that style cuz the preacher joint got old

First watch i had clips taking it 2-1 but after watching it 2 more times it was clear to me lux got the 2nd n 3rd round they were jus to strong. Clips 2nd started off fire but finished weak, and his 3rd started off weak but finished strong. Felt like lux outshined both thoes rounds.

That's what I was thinking too. Dudes obviously don't like each other

Chess reminds me of Shine.
I saw Shine battle on the block when he was like 13-14, and my first time seeing Chess on Rookies vs Vets it was like deja vu.

They kinda resemble one another too.

I got Lux 2-1, I think he took the last 2 rounds.

I do too.

I also agree with @Antidopethat Lux is washed and the most overrated battle rapper ever though.

I still think he lost to Calicoe, he choked twice and they let it slide :smh:

I know he lost to Hollow.

I didn't watch the Lux/Mook Pt. 2 because I wasn't really interested in either of them.

But I think he edged this one though, because Charlie got lazy towards the end and the second round he really didn't have much heaters or it seemed like he didn't say much that round.

As someone said earlier nobody got 3-0'd but I wouldn't be mad for anyone going 2-1 in favor of Lux or Clips.

IMO Lux was never really that good even back then when he was battling in those mom and pop shops in Harlem.

Lux first round very slept on. Lux rounds get better with every listen IMO. No way Charlie won that. Maybe give him the 1st.

I just watched that fredo star vs keith murray battle and mannnnnnnnnnnnnn keith murray needs rehab or something. Fredro did alright tho considering the circumstances

Back
Top Bottom