OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I think nunu nellz. Truthfully nobody know what she does, but in the credits before the battles it says she is does something with advertising.

For advertisement she really doesn't do much IMO.

We all know what her purpose is. Charge it to the game lol

lux disected clips whole style and character. Yea, Lux didn't get all the big crowd spots that maybe clips got. But bar for bar clips was destroyed. It's corny to the fact that wins or losses don't matter in battle rap.

I'm clipse Stan tho, thats the crazy part. I've said numerous times here that I think he is and has been top dog.

they should switch up the formula...say like..a 10,000 pot where the winner gets 8. Judged..2min rounds..with OT if needed.

they should switch up the formula...say like..a 10,000 pot where the winner gets 8. Judged..2min rounds..with OT if needed.

Then it would be grindtime fam. The thing with judging these match ups is that battle rap is so subjective. There will always be favoritism. And the people who would be brought in to judge these battles would already have alliances with the 2 dudes competing. You can't let the fans vote, that would be like Yao Ming winning votes at the all star game every year. They do need to something though.

Kotd title matches from the little I've watched seem to be pretty consistent. I'm not sure how or who judges those battles though.

I don't even rock with Charlie clips like that but Loaded Lux is the most over rated battle rapper ever.

From that bs opening drama and even the whole battle, I think we all lost in that battle. Especially the Culta!!!!!!

Hitman/Verb vs Tay Roc/Rex is going down (in STL) in December apparently.

There's no way in hell Dot Mob wins a round. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom