OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

coulldn't make it through.

mean.gif
I thought it was me. One of my dudes had it on his fb. Watched it for 5 seconds.

I couldn't even get past 10 minutes. Keith was high out his mind man, can they get sober rappers next time. Fredro did his thing tho, and keith got that 1 reaction on a line and started jumping up n down like a kid on Xmas [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Saw this earlier this morning...was crying. Keith really on ready rock huh?

Fredro had some slick lines. That Turkoglu line :lol:

I couldn't even finish, what was the turkoglu line? If they got 2 rappers and no beat it would be straight.

Mane that was the funniest ish i seen in a min, when keith pulled that rasta hat out i damn near lost it. Was highly entertaining but turrible 4 the culture at the same time.

dont waste your time, the rasta hat part is funn as hell, but its way more embarrassing than funny, especially if you was a fan of these n*ggaz

I don't know what that **** was but that battle was terrible! Keith was out if his mind. SMH. But it was for the "culture", FOH.

I told clips on ig that "and a pump like the black **** who shot Rickey" line was a reach because he didn't have a pump he had a double barrel.

Back
Top Bottom