OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Whats funny about this post is about 5 pages back everyone sayin hollow gonna come outta jail and kill lux at summer madness......he barely could keep up with tsu. he will probally be much better at summer madness but he bout to take two lossess in a row

2-1 Furf and it was pretty close to being 3-0. Hollow edged third but the first two rounds werent even close.
u gave surf the battle cuz he rapped second lol
short attention span
thinking the 3rd was close is laughable
Surf got the 1st clearly
Hollow got the last 2 rounds clearly
3rd he bodied him n clearly won the second
Surf didnt even even out bar him
the chris weeber line frebreeze line "KD, D. Wade, I wake up to the Block"
too much Jersey was in their heavy and hyping lame bars by Surf
One of Surf best performances tho 1st rd was crazy
Thanks for telling me why I said what I siad. I had no idea I had an attention span issue, makes me wonder how I sat down and watched a 40 minute rap battle
eyes.gif

I dont expect a lackluster showing from Hollow at SM3. Hes had to have been devoting all of his attention to that matchup with how much hes been talking about it. I sure didnt expect this from him vs Surf though, thought he would come harder than this. 

Last edited:
u gave surf the battle cuz he rapped second lol
short attention span
thinking the 3rd was close is laughable
Surf got the 1st clearly
Hollow got the last 2 rounds clearly
3rd he bodied him n clearly won the second
Surf didnt even even out bar him
the chris weeber line frebreeze line "KD, D. Wade, I wake up to the Block"
too much Jersey was in their heavy and hyping lame bars by Surf
One of Surf best performances tho 1st rd was crazy

Bruh, coming from somebody who appreciates Hollows bars as much as I do, and hating that people gas Tsunami so much, Im sorry but if it wasnt for the 2nd round it would've been 3-0 surf. Not to say Hollow lost badly. Because it was close. But surf had the edge, to me it was round 1 surf, round 2 hollow edged it, round 3 surf edged it. Hollow will be back in rare form against Lux tho.

That middle round is the only debatable round, heart of the battle right there but upon 1st vew I'm giving surf the edge.

Not a fan of surfs at all but if I didn't feel like he won the first 2 rounds I'd be lying, his schemes and bars were too ill while hollow was basically basic.

Hollows 3rd was the best round from either but 1 amazing round isn't enough to win IMO, it's 2 outta 3 for a reason.

Bruh, coming from somebody who appreciates Hollows bars as much as I do, and hating that people gas Tsunami so much, Im sorry but if it wasnt for the 2nd round it would've been 3-0 surf. Not to say Hollow lost badly. Because it was close. But surf had the edge, to me it was round 1 surf, round 2 hollow edged it, round 3 surf edged it. Hollow will be back in rare form against Lux tho.

there is no way that Surf won the 3rd
hollow had more bars than surf and clowned him with personals
I dont even respect the opinions of someone that saying surf won the 3rd

Last edited:
Surf got it for sure.

I think it was closer than what everyone is making it out to be, but IMO Hollow wasn't bringing much. :\

once again cats gassed up predictions fell flat for me

battle was just pure entertainment

the only massive difference in performance was the 3rd

the first and second was pretty even, most people gave surf the first but I feel like they were just surprised surf came right at hollow and showed up

surf def benefited from going second, if hollows 3rd were the last bars of the battle I think more people would edge it to hollow

I still wanna see a rematch between hollow and ars

and I still think hollow is one of the only people that can match up to lux

this battle was good, gotta watch it a few more times and really pick it apart tho

there is no way that Surf won the 3rd
hollow had more bars than surf and clowned him with personals
I dont even respect the opinions of someone that saying surf won the 3rd

im not swayed by everyone else's opinion of what round they think hollow edged, i judge battles on a array of criteria, not just who had the "hottest bar", i believe things went over peoples head that round, watch it again. I wish it was different.Between hollow and verb , probably my fav battlers of the new era.
soemtimes people want there guy to win so bad that they REEEEEEACH. lol you don't gota respect my opinion really. RRR

Ok surf may have won round 1 but after that.......all Hollow.

Like Surf had alot of wack bars mixed in with some good *** bars and over exaggerated gun references. After the 1st Hollow got personal and ate Surf. If Hollow goes 2nd, some may say Tsu got 3 o'd IMO..

2-1 Hollow....and this wasn't even close to his best work. 3rd round was unfair tho :smh:

Last edited:
Hoillows 3rd is absolutely crazy

all depends on what you look for . Surf out-barred Hollow , but Hollow actually took different approaches and angles to each one of his rounds whereas all 3 of Surfs rounds did the exact same thing

after watching the first time i gave it to Surf 2-1 , but watching again im starting to lean more towards Hollow . either way , clearly a classic battle

2-1 Surf. Great battle though.

Hollow's third was crazy but if he go against Lux he going to have to come a lot harder than that. Lux will eat him alive.

im not swayed by everyone else's opinion of what round they think hollow edged, i judge battles on a array of criteria, not just who had the "hottest bar", i believe things went over peoples head that round, watch it again. I wish it was different.Between hollow and verb , probably my fav battlers of the new era.
soemtimes people want there guy to win so bad that they REEEEEEACH. lol you don't gota respect my opinion really. RRR

so you give the 3rd to Tsu even after his horrible rebuttal ?

Hollow 3-0

The fact that Tsu still hangs with the guys who got him locked up and didn't bail him out smh

I think some of you guys just like watching battles I see almost the majority of you always choose the dude who raps the last verse as champ

What you should do is switch places sometimes let the guy who went 2nd go 1st and vice versa

See if your opinion stays the same

After watching it again I would have to give it to Hollow. Dude had personals and that third round was just crazy. I love Hollow's aggression too.

ive watched the battle 3x now , and the more i watch it the clearer it becomes that Hollow took round 2

Hollow 2 - 1

Last edited:
Watched this battle couple times now I still think Surf got round one and two with Hollow winning the third.

Tsu had some crazy unnoticed lines n round two, I loved the Ravens line. Hollow wouldn't have had such a strong third if Tsu wasn't encouraging him.

Doesn't matter his feelings were hurt and played Hollows game. You can't fault him for getting surf to fall for his tricks if anything you should give hollow more props for it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom