OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

conceited seemed to always have money

he was flying everywhere to battle events he wasn't in and I mean every event

just like heartless, his dad is a famous actor

**** better drop at 12
laugh.gif
We all know it wont. See you guys at 4:30 when it drops

2-1 Furf and it was pretty close to being 3-0. Hollow edged third but the first two rounds werent even close.

Last edited:
I have it as a draw . the only clear round wins were surf in 1 and Hollow in 3 . Second round can be eithers.

Same here Surf 2-1 but it was close. As much i think Hollow is so over hyped he still had some dope bars. that wade kd wake up on the block, swear to god line, and living at uncle joey's were dope. He still had some typical hollow corny lines also.

I gotta give it to surf. I wanna say 3-0, but hollow's 3rd is debatable. Hollow better have some better stuff when he battles lux. I gotta watch it again, when I get home. I refuse to believe that this was the best battle. Don't get me wrong it was good, but not that best. Side note: so when did ars and smack stop beefing for him to be back battling in the URL?

2-1 Furf and it was pretty close to being 3-0. Hollow edged third but the first two rounds werent even close.

u gave surf the battle cuz he rapped second lol
short attention span
thinking the 3rd was close is laughable
Surf got the 1st clearly
Hollow got the last 2 rounds clearly
3rd he bodied him n clearly won the second
Surf didnt even even out bar him
the chris weeber line frebreeze line "KD, D. Wade, I wake up to the Block"
too much Jersey was in their heavy and hyping lame bars by Surf
One of Surf best performances tho 1st rd was crazy

Last edited:
Yikes, that was close to being 3-0 surf...and I give homie props for stepping his craft up. from 6:07 -6:45 you can actually see surf creating the rebuttal,and trying hard not to make it look like he's thinking, but i could see his mouth move right after Hollow spit the intro. He was memorizing and putting it together. I know because thats how i create a flow as i hear the beat, VERY RISKY on his end because if he tried it and slipped up he woulda bodied himself but he landed it perfectly. No risk no reward. And unfortunately Hollow said " your rebuttals are horrible, so go straight to ya writtenz", and he REBUTTAL'd that like a G. Even tho a bunch of people said that hollow got thirtied I couldn't believe it...man, if it wasn't for the performance and surf actually getting involved with the flow 2nd round, HOLLOW wouldn't of had a round. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom