OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

my first and last battle event I attended was summer madness 2

everything you listed are the same reasons I'll never go to another event

they have the exact same format every time and still can't get it right

It's pretty obvious crews shouldn't be on stage anymore nor should anyone else

I don't even like when smacks on stage, because if he's not in to the battle it shows on footage

the wait to get in is terrible the wait for the first battle is terrible and the wait inbetween battles is terrible

I walked out of sm2 while mook and iron were battling

and to dude talking bout surf beat dna...stop that

even surf admitted he lost and that was his most obvious loss
I was at SM2 too. This was much worse which is absolutely crazy SMH. Then all of this going on with all of these celebrities on stage (Jadakiss, Papoose, Kevin Durant, Stalley, Adrian Broner, plus a few other NBA players) is extremely unprofessional. The worse part for me personally is I left Cleveland at midnight and drove straight to the event. I hopped in line at 9am. The first battle didn't happen till 4:30pm. I left at 10:30pm. 9am-10:30pm is 13.5hrs I was on my feet AFTER driving from Cleveland SMH.
Only time I've ever seen hollow lose was to Arsonal . My mind can't accept him losing to surf

The battle I really wanna see is Big T vs K.Shine. Also I think O-Red should've been at NOME, he could've easily replaced that overrated Charlie Clips ninja
Battle wasn't hot my guy. It was one sided. Look forward to Chilla/DNA, Magic/Clips and Surf/Hollow.

Last edited:
pass vs hollow is a classic battle, one of the best ever imo

but hollows 3rd is one of the hardest rounds ever, the crowd was stunned and amazed

pass was stupid too but I edge it to hollow

Passwurdz didnt kill **** . the entire battle was name flips ...

Aye Verb edged Hollow in that battle . Hollows 2nd round is incredible , the entire thing is a rebuttal

Listen to this man .... Aye Verb caught Hollow with that Jesus line, but Hollow destroyed the next round ... and he did it in his hometown and had the crowd going bananas ... Great OG battle ...

Repped!

I feel like on this board I am the only one who fully acknowledges son's word play ..... Aside from the nonsense and getting butt nekkid, dude is nice. I feel sorry those in the front row :x :smh:

"Ya'll see how I'm hurting this chump / Chrome slugs bone thugs / you couldnt wake up wake up if it was the first of the month" :smokin

"You better run, here's our test (Ron Artest) / now fill in the dots like a scantron / if you don't, you'll be feeling these dots like a scantron / I got lines everywhere ..... it look like I'm playing-tron"

"You see, I run with the L.A.C.'s / and its time for you to see a L (C.A.L) / Cal-see-um (Calcium)"

you two just made me take a look back at some Daylyt battles . the dudes bars are out of this world

rewatched the 1st round of his battle against Lotta Zay and was blown away . i tend to think of myself as pretty clever and good at catching wordplay and a good half of that round went over my head the first time i watched it . literally every word daylyt uses in a battle has meaning

daylyt vs philly swain was the first battle where day started setting hisself apart

then he killed the new fan fav danja zone

then started catching outta country love

[quoteGoame="Prez T" url="/t/323408/official-rap-battle-thread-hitman-holla-vs-aye-verb-p-12/1410#post_18187004"]
Repped!

I feel like on this board I am the only one who fully acknowledges son's word play ..... Aside from the nonsense and getting butt nekkid, dude is nice. I feel sorry those in the front row :x :smh:

"Ya'll see how I'm hurting this chump / Chrome slugs bone thugs / you couldnt wake up wake up if it was the first of the month" :smokin

"You better run, here's our test (Ron Artest) / now fill in the dots like a scantron / if you don't, you'll be feeling these dots like a scantron / I got lines everywhere ..... it look like I'm playing-tron"

"You see, I run with the L.A.C.'s / and its time for you to see a L (C.A.L) / Cal-see-um (Calcium)"

you two just made me take a look back at some Daylyt battles . the dudes bars are out of this world

rewatched the 1st round of his battle against Lotta Zay and was blown away . i tend to think of myself as pretty clever and good at catching wordplay and a good half of that round went over my head the first time i watched it . literally every word daylyt uses in a battle has meaning
[/quote]
Repped!

Go Watch His Round 1 Against Shotty Now. Son Is Deadly With The Bars...

Daylyt's recent tactics been having me ignoring his battles but i just rewatched 2 of his joints and this dude really a monster. His bars really need subtitles

Daylyt best battle to me was against Rich

They were both snappin

Then Day pulled the mask that's the only time I felt the gimmick gave him the edge

The dude dope but he's letn the shock value moves go to his head it aint that serious just spit

AyO Prez T .... I'm glad you gave dude a good listen ... All it takes is one time ... The value in his bars is crazy because the set up to his bars are bars by themselves LOL.

I remember vs Shotty he said "You feel you it, I kill a clown" ... But everybody too young to remember that Stephen King's book "IT" was about a killer clown .. Daylyt tried to help the crowd out by showing his arms coming up from the ground ... Recall, IT the clown came from the sewer and reached up for his victims .. :smh:

Lets get into these bars though

"You'll get a box like a ***** playing cards / picture a pirate saying the alphabet / I'll give you A-Arghhs" Daylyt vs Spee Dolla

"He begin to need of a Pastor / I'm banging sh## / its the main event / My Can will bus (Canibus) / It'll be a disaster (Dizaster vs Canibus)" :x

"I aint lying / You'll see everybody crying / bullets like a funny joke / they'll have everybody dying"

"Imma ask you one last time ... where that chain at / he tucked it in, think we aint notice it either / sh######### .. all my dogs Golden Retreivers"

Edit: Goes and reps anyone recognizing this man's talents :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom