OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

mean.gif
can't even say u lying. He need to just keep it rap.
Nah he needs to keep doing what he was doing. The way he punked Math Hoffa was hilarious pretty much took all of Math's credibility away.

didnt see this posted...

ouch con

lol an dude gettin hella fat haha

Last edited:
i cant give that British dude the win he just looked so awkward the whole battle. his 3rd was the best round of the battle but ehhh im not impressed

Con top tier to even think the british guy had a chance let alone won is absurd

I'm not saying Dude aint hold his own but cool out Con destroyed him

I saw this battle when it 1st dropped and watch it again cuz of naysayers

If you honestly think british guy won you just want to argue or you're stupid

British guy was a swaggerless leeching turd . Dude looked hurt after every round . It's crazy how Dizaster opened the door for corns like this guy

Nah he needs to keep doing what he was doing. The way he punked Math Hoffa was hilarious pretty much took all of Math's credibility away.

Let me word that in a different way. He needs to just keep it rap because he his nice enough to ruin careers just using bars. He doesn't need the extra. With bars like "Ya'll better wait (weight) / before I killa-ton / who protecting you / I'll shoot your reflection too / 7 foot Bullets go through your mirror son (George Muresan)" :smokin

Math choked badly in this battle but they edited it out even without the choke I don't know how Math is gonna come back from this. Daylyt just destroyed his whole bully persona. How you gonna let someone pour water on your kicks (what were those ugly *** things Lebrons?)

O-red vs Big Kannon

^This is me and my dude right behind Big Kannon. Wait till y'all see that John John/QP footage and wait till y'all hear these 2 #BARS John John spit.

^This picture is from this video right here:

This what in front of the door for Armageddon. I did a midnight drive there FROM CLEVELAND and drove straight to the event. I stood in line for like 10hrs only to get body bagged at the door.

^I'm doing the exact same midnight drive from Cleveland again tonight to go to #NOME3 tomorrow. If I get body bagged again, I assure y'all there will be consequences at the event. I have already planned for it. Mark my words...

Last edited:
Math choked badly in this battle but they edited it out even without the choke I don't know how Math is gonna come back from this. Daylyt just destroyed his whole bully persona. How you gonna let someone pour water on your kicks (what were those ugly *** things Lebrons?)

bruh...LMAOOO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
  daylyt is a comedian

If Math choked Day won

But the way the edit came out makes it look like a tie

Why only 2 rounds tho

^This is me and my dude right behind Big Kannon. Wait till y'all see that John John/QP footage and wait till y'all hear these 2 #BARS John John spit.

^This picture is from this video right here:

This what in front of the door for Armageddon. I did a midnight drive there FROM CLEVELAND and drove straight to the event. I stood in line for like 10hrs only to get body bagged at the door.

^I'm doing the exact same midnight drive from Cleveland again tonight to go to #NOME3 tomorrow. If I get body bagged again, I assure y'all there will be consequences at the event. I have already planned for it. Mark my words...

Please give us a full review of the event when you can bro

Let me word that in a different way. He needs to just keep it rap because he his nice enough to ruin careers just using bars. He doesn't need the extra. With bars like "Ya'll better wait (weight) / before I killa-ton / who protecting you / I'll shoot your reflection too / 7 foot Bullets go through your mirror son (George Muresan)"
smokin.gif
This man knows. I am a huge Daylyt fan when he's focused on his bars and not the clown crap. Lotta Zay is in my PERSONAL FAVORITE top 10 battlers. I feel Daylyt nearly 3-0ed him. I love that battle.

"I got something "fantastic for" the crowd,

And yes, it's gone be a "stretch man", completely "invisible to women",

But it's called "flame everything" and that's a code rule,

It's "doom" for all enemies so if you feel this gone be a "classic" (class sick), I bought Tylenol for the whole school"

"I can see through who they adore, my people's real (see through a door and peep holes),

Lines on top of lines, that equals skill (lines on top of lines/equals...= )"

"Alright brotha,

You look like the right brotha to test out what I write, brotha,

So I bought a bunch of plain and simple lines in disguise...Wright brothers (plane/da' skies/Wright brothers),

Don't worry, they'll get their L's...Wright brothas (Dorell Wright)

Punches, I left, right brothas, to explain, you a simp ***,

Cause what I write, brotha, is like the Wright brothers, they gone send the right brother to the sky...and that's just plain and simple"

"You a "simp son", show me how I thought I could trust,

A ***** that school these kids, tell "homey" I let the "auto bust" (Marge calls Homer 'Homey' and 'Auto' drives the school bus)

At least a (Lisa) ninja feel safe, that's cuz I added a lil' "mo bars" (Moe's bar) to the killing scene,

1 phone call will make this "Mr. burns", "Maggies" will blow you to "Smitherenes" (Smitherns is Mr. Burns assistant)"

That's just a few. But dude has #BARS like crazy but he needs to cut the gimmicks and focus on these #BARS only. Still a Daylyt fan...

Day did not punk Math :lol:

That was actually a good battle but if they edited out the choke we can't see what truly happened. Otherwise that did look like a toss up minus the theatrics.

Back
Top Bottom