OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

British guy was a swaggerless leeching turd . Dude looked hurt after every round . It's crazy how Dizaster opened the door for corns like this guy

Y'all judging a rap battle off of his swag and how he look??? :x

You sound foolish and wild corny.

That battle was a back and forth classic, could have went either way.

Y'all judging a rap battle off of his swag and how he look??? :x

That be was a back and forth classic, could have went either way.

What does battle rap personify ? Swag , Aura , Lyricism , etc. Battle rap is a showman sport you are performing in front of a crowd you have to sell yourself. Dudes like Tech 9 who was top tier not to long ago was ALL showmanship fans just wanted to see him battle cause he put on a good show and still lacked the lyrical content some of his peers have. Look at dizaster he's lyrical as hell but he's an even better showman . You sound like you just started this battle rap thing miss me with that ********

What I'm hearing is that K shine choked and got bodied 3-0 , Hitman Holla had the greatest first round in URL history , Clips edged B-magic , Chilla Jones over DNA , Dizaster over T-Rex in an extremely close battle , and Hollow edged Tsu Surf in a classic . Also the Mook vs Adrien Broner was a one off and Broner put up 200k

What I'm hearing is that K shine choked and got bodied 3-0 , Hitman Holla had the greatest first round in URL history , Clips edged B-magic , Chilla Jones over DNA , Dizaster over T-Rex in an extremely close battle , and Hollow edged Tsu Surf in a classic . Also the Mook vs Adrien Broner was a one off and Broner put up 200k

He usually does have pretty good first rounds

Also dna losin to chilla i figured that everything else was up in the air imo

I keep hearing that Hollow lost. Sucks that we'll have to wait five months to watch that though. Something Will probably drop July 4th knowing smack. Everyone will be home and have time to watch it.

Y'all judging a rap battle off of his swag and how he look???
sick.gif

That battle was a back and forth classic, could have went either way.
This. I guess people are too concerned with another mans looks to realize the british dude had better bars than conceited.

watching a bunch of recaps , what im hearing :

Big T, B Magic and Hitman are clear wins, with K Shine catching the worst body

all other battles are debatable

big t killed surf when they battled

dna killed surf when they battled

con killed surf when they battled

surf put up the biggest fight against big t but still clearly lost every round

hell, surf almost died against k shine

Yea I never understand why dudes go so hard for surf

He cool but not as much as dudes say he is

BT bodied Shine

This I gotta see

I hope smack don't take forever like he usually do

Last edited:
He clearly lost the Con battle even though he was getting his off. Big T... ehhhhh... Iono.

if you ask me , he clearly lost the Big T battle . it was even going into round 3 and Surf -- in typical Surf fashion -- had a short *** 3rd round , so Big T got it

big t killed surf when they battled

dna killed surf when they battled

con killed surf when they battled

surf put up the biggest fight against big t but still clearly lost every round

hell, surf almost died against k shine
Wow really? I would call all of those Surf wins. I honestly think dude is the best out right now.

This man knows. I am a huge Daylyt fan when he's focused on his bars and not the clown crap. Lotta Zay is in my PERSONAL FAVORITE top 10 battlers. I feel Daylyt nearly 3-0ed him. I love that battle.

"I got something "fantastic for" the crowd,
 And yes, it's gone be a "stretch man", completely "invisible to women",
 But it's called "flame everything" and that's a code rule,
 It's "doom" for all enemies so if you feel this gone be a "classic" (class sick), I bought Tylenol for the whole school"

"I can see through who they adore, my people's real (see through a door and peep holes),
 Lines on top of lines, that equals skill (lines on top of lines/equals...= )"

"Alright brotha,
 You look like the right brotha to test out what I write, brotha,
 So I bought a bunch of plain and simple lines in disguise...Wright brothers (plane/da' skies/Wright brothers),
 Don't worry, they'll get their L's...Wright brothas (Dorell Wright)
 Punches, I left, right brothas, to explain, you a simp ***,
 Cause what I write, brotha, is like the Wright brothers, they gone send the right brother to the sky...and that's just plain and simple"

"You a "simp son", show me how I thought I could trust,
 A ***** that school these kids, tell "homey" I let the "auto bust" (Marge calls Homer 'Homey' and 'Auto' drives the school bus)
 At least a (Lisa) ninja feel safe, that's cuz I added a lil' "mo bars" (Moe's bar) to the killing scene,
 1 phone call will make this "Mr. burns", "Maggies" will blow you to "Smitherenes" (Smitherns is Mr. Burns assistant)"

That's just a few. But dude has #BARS like crazy but he needs to cut the gimmicks and focus on these #BARS only. Still a Daylyt fan...

Repped!

I feel like on this board I am the only one who fully acknowledges son's word play ..... Aside from the nonsense and getting butt nekkid, dude is nice. I feel sorry those in the front row :x :smh:

"Ya'll see how I'm hurting this chump / Chrome slugs bone thugs / you couldnt wake up wake up if it was the first of the month" :smokin

"You better run, here's our test (Ron Artest) / now fill in the dots like a scantron / if you don't, you'll be feeling these dots like a scantron / I got lines everywhere ..... it look like I'm playing-tron"

"You see, I run with the L.A.C.'s / and its time for you to see a L (C.A.L) / Cal-see-um (Calcium)"

Last edited:
Hitman Holla ............. Greatest first round in URL history?

*Insert Seinfeld walking out of the theatre GIF here*

I just got back home to Cleveland from NY. Worst event I ever been to and this is my 6th one SMH. Ask me ANYTHING and I'll tell. I will also jot down a few bars because I remember a LOT of stuff that Chilla and Magic said.

Match 1: Charlie Clips vs B.Magic - The match was either B.Magic 3-0 or 2-1. I got into a small argument after round 1 with Clips cause he wasn't taking the battle serious. Hopefully it makes the final cut (which it probably won't). Clips stumbled all through round 3.

Match 2: Chilla Jones vs DNA - My God in heaven was this a battle. DNA got round 1 and that's for the simple fact he had some HEAT and I did not understand some of Chilla's stuff right away. He introduced what he called "double scheming" and it's definitely some "wait for footage" type material. His schemes were on point. His flow/aggression was top notch. DNA had some HEAT too. He got booed in his 3rd but made it up with some crazy freestyling at the end. Jones 2-1.

Match 3: Big T vs K-Shine - By now the crowd was already restless due to the fact that 33min. passed between the battles because they were trying to clear the stage SMFH. Also, there were only 2 battles in 4 hours. I wrote this on Twitter after Chilla/DNA:

Anywho, both Shine and Big T got booed. Shine had a NASTY 2nd but ended it kinda weak. Big T got booed this round but redeemed himself. "It's not bunny ears when I put the piece behind his head." He snapped. Big T 3-0.

Match 4: Con vs Holla - Holla had a very nice round 1. Everyone keep saying best first round in URL history. WRONG! It was NOT better than his first vs John John and it was NOT better than K-Shine first vs Surf. Let it be known that I almost blacked out during this battle. It was soooooooo hot in there that during Holla's round 3 when he started getting booed, I had to step outside and vomit. I came back in AFTER Con's verse was over. I know Holla either forgot his round 3 or never wrote one but he killed the vibe of the battle after the crap he pulled and from my understanding Con got booed to death in round 3 but that's because we were all EXHAUSTED. However, Con 2-1. And to be honest, Con might've edged him round 1 too. Con had #BARS! The crowd killed this battle because our legs were on fire. Actually, Smack/Beasley killed this battle SMH.

Match 5: Surf vs Hollow - Surf got booed, however, it did not matter. Surf 2-1 or 3-0. The young man came with it! Hollow turned it up in round 3 with 2 back to back fire punchlines but he had already lost the first 2 rounds. Surf had a crazy freestyle part and a crazy rebuttal. He was on FIRE! I don't think he incorporated a single joke into any of his rounds. Very good battle and they brought the life back into the crowd.

Match 6: Mook vs Broner - This was COMEDY! Broner spit some bars to Mook in the balcony earlier so Mook came down and freestyled some stuff. Broner got the mic and freestyled some more stuff. It was all in good fun and was pretty entertaining to be honest.

Match 7: Dizaster vs Rex: - Unfortunately I had been on my feet for 13-14 hrs at this point and I could no longer take it so I (and about half the crowd) bailed. This is the first time I've EVER done anything like this SMH.

I'll be making a VLOG about this tomorrow cause they got some serious work to do cause this battle was absolutely ridiculous SMH.

its hard for me to fathom hollow getting bodied like that , but every review ive seen/heard says he lost . dude is my fav battle rapper , not tryna see him get done like that :smh:

its hard for me to fathom hollow getting bodied like that , but every review ive seen/heard says he lost . dude is my fav battle rapper , not tryna see him get done like that
mean.gif
He didn't get bodied, he just lost a good battle. He fought but Surf was just too much. It was a very good battle though.

my first and last battle event I attended was summer madness 2

everything you listed are the same reasons I'll never go to another event

they have the exact same format every time and still can't get it right

It's pretty obvious crews shouldn't be on stage anymore nor should anyone else

I don't even like when smacks on stage, because if he's not in to the battle it shows on footage

the wait to get in is terrible the wait for the first battle is terrible and the wait inbetween battles is terrible

I walked out of sm2 while mook and iron were battling

and to dude talking bout surf beat dna...stop that

even surf admitted he lost and that was his most obvious loss

The battle I really wanna see is Big T vs K.Shine. Also I think O-Red should've been at NOME, he could've easily replaced that overrated Charlie Clips ninja

Back
Top Bottom