OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Charlie Clips & DNA vs two no names in a 2 on 2 battle

him and clips were freeestyling the entire time , Charlie kept ******g up and DNA carried the squad .
say what you want about DNA , but he put on a SHOW in this battle

speaking of dna

I didn't know KShine rented out his services to other rappers :lol:

Tone acted like a ***** while Danja was rapping. :smh: 2-1 Danja

tones third killed danjas spirit

tone just seemed irritated that zones dude wouldn't shut up

tone lost the momentum and got the crowd back on his side and trounced that boy

that was a nice move

tone got it, that boy does not care and its cool to watch

he'll full blown stop rapping and talk to you then go back at it

if he stays consistent he'll be hard to beat

That Tone vs Danja Zone battle may be the perfect example of a delivery messing up good lyrics. It sounded like Danja Zone was getting off, but the delivery was so bland I honestly don't wanna watch the battle again to try and catch all the stuff he was saying.

ive got Danja 2-1 as well (got him winning 1st and 2nd round)

Danja's 2nd round was absolutely insane . for those of yall who didnt catch the "do the Math with that Shotty I'll let you have the 2nd round" line -- Math battled Shotty Horroh in England earlier this year and only rapped about 32 bars in the 2nd round and then purposely gave the round to Shotty

"**** be going over they heads ....... Tragic Day / Twisted lines be over the heads ....... Battier"

Is it me, or is Daylyt the most consistent battle rapper out right now ...

"The comments in house say he's a shooting star .... the comet is out / You come on my route, I'll shoot this star ... the comet is down / You calmin my route .... no shooting star ... Calm it down"

"I can look at the building and tell I dont belong in here / cause the **** im building not meant for the building, it belong in ears / i got my buzz off bloggin here ... bloggin here / I wish you wood like a big log in here / you'll getta box with these words, like I'm tellin gyou to log in here" :x :smh:

I gotta give red that battle, 2-1.  Sound on that was horrible, so I could barely understand either of them. "cal poppin, like it was j.c."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom