OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

tough to call this one . that fat dot mob dude was annoying as ****

I like B-Magic but hes very 1-dimensional . put him up against top tier dudes and hed get smoked

Last edited:
And that's why I **** with BMagic tho. Son don't change. Punches on punches that's what he do. Don't gotta switch up.

Cannot wait for him and Clips. Bout time for the big stage

So Daylyt got naked in his latest battle. . .

Last edited:
These fools battling in a hallway in a hotel room tho

On a side note, smack so awkward in his interviews reminds me on Ricky bobby when he doesn't kno what to do with his hands

These fools battling in a hallway in a hotel room tho

On a side note, smack so awkward in his interviews reminds me on Ricky bobby when he doesn't kno what to do with his hands
nah that video was him speaking on the battle heres what the venue looked like:

Yo wtf? :lol: :x

This ***** Day a straight herb.

:rofl: at the hotel hallway joint. Hitman's best performance ever.

dissapointed holla didn't use a threesome line

he battled two chicks at one time,c'mon holla

also the dudes were so pro man in that battle it's hilarious

the women left feeling violated

FAO Vlad -- stop trying to re-invent the wheel with this battle rap **** :stoneface:

1. why are you breaking up the rounds in diff videos for each battle ? that breaks up the continuity of everything and discourages people from watching the entire battle
2. why the **** would you make the main event battle 1 round ?

yea math doing work these days. more thought into his bars, no more of that head-ice steeze loll

yea i think rex got that.

k-shine be so hype yo. dude is on 10 every time i see him hahaha

Just finished watching shotgun vs Bigg K and i know exactly what you mean.

Audio quality was horrible
I was thinking the same thing with the hoffa/t-rex, battle.  You could hear rex's chain jiggling when he was rapping.  
& I usually don't honor people using Chris in such fashion... but YES! That was
eek.gif
worthy.
That b.i.g. verse was cold.  I was thinking the same thing about lotta's verse against tone montana ( it's march 9th/the wrong day to play b.i.g. *****)

That bigg k/suge battle wasn't nothing.  Suge took the "l" like usual by spitting sub par bars and his classic resights of old battle verse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom