OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I am crying at Caustic saying " Heard you bangin with the crips, you aint bangin any clips.. Ya feet dangle when you **** "

:rofl:

That's the first battle I can say that JC might've legit lost and that's because O is just in a DIFFERENT zone man. JC was getting his **** off though :pimp:

I just revisited Con v Surf, got damnit if forgot how cold that battle was, Con showed off :pimp: but I wish Surf would've had another minute and a half on his last round though.

Passwurdz vs RemyD. Dope battle
They both appeared on the dbd show afterwards which is way better than battle rap arena:

JC was styling on Caustic the whole battle

interesting Caustic and Math both used the same Boston line

Math clearly got that battle against John John too
Caustic was talking about that battle in the vid I posted above they both said that Boston line on the same day.

"I'll bring that tech in (Tekken) for this dancer, Eddy Gordo" :x :x

if O-Red isnt in your top 3 , you're insane . dudes been bodying everyone in his path

Last edited:
That's the first battle I can say that JC might've legit lost and that's because O is just in a DIFFERENT zone man. JC was getting his **** off though :pimp:

I just revisited Con v Surf, got damnit if forgot how cold that battle was, Con showed off :pimp: but I wish Surf would've had another minute and a half on his last round though.

Tsu Surf's biggest problem

hes one of my fav battle rappers , but he has a habit of ending his 3rd rounds MAD early , and it always ends up causing him battles . happened with Yung Ill, Big T , and Con

^lol we got it the first time. But that JC- Red battle was ehh. Wish it was 3 rounds. It thought it was a tie. They let O rap for like 5 mins lol!

Hopefully mook battles surf or someone decent at sm3 also cant wait for the lux vs hollow battle sadly that will probally be uploaded last lol

Hopefully mook battles surf or someone decent at sm3 also cant wait for the lux vs hollow battle sadly that will probally be uploaded last lol
I wanna see mook battle ars just to get it over with.  Most likely it won't happen since ars's beef with smack.  Nome card looks alright.  I might wait for summer madness.  Hopefully lux puts on a show.  

Hanz vs Iron Sheikh Round 1

Hanz vs Iron Sheikh Round 2

Hanz vs Iron Sheikh Round 3

to me , Hanz got it 2-1 . Hanz style in a URL battle :x :x

all this translate to url talk is hilarious

everybody from url was there

same rappers, same crowd

url usually takes big names and puts them in terrible matchups

this nome 3 card is the most even card they've ever made

Daylyt is nice with the words but that ***** seem like he a straight up clown.

That **** is WILD disrespectful. :lol: I wonder what Math did after

Back
Top Bottom