OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

That Daylyt Cal battle was weak Cal was decent buy Day couldn't even get a rythym dealing w that troll *** crowd.

That Daylyt Cal battle was weak Cal was decent buy Day couldn't even get a rythym dealing w that troll *** crowd.

I don't know who trolls more, the crow or this ***** Don DeMarco .... I'm so tired of hearing that ****. Smack is a herb *** ***** ... He always throwing doing hand signs between every round .. My man, you own a business. You need to be concentrating on how to make it flourish. Every time he has the opportunity to push it in the right direction he lets the opportunity pass.

That jjdd/xfactor was a decent battle. Jjdd was bringing bars. the say it again was getting tired.

cal/daylyght couldve been better. Daylyghts flips was going over my head. Cal gotta redeem himself after the loaded lux battle. He has to rebuild himself some more.

Suge p'd out for that apolgy to proof. That's what gave him his edge. Don't get me wrong it was messed up to say, but thats what he had to go on, him dissing proof and the whole "d".

That jjdd/xfactor was a decent battle. Jjdd was bringing bars. the say it again was getting tired.

cal/daylyght couldve been better. Daylyghts flips was going over my head. Cal gotta redeem himself after the loaded lux battle. He has to rebuild himself some more.

Suge p'd out for that apolgy to proof. That's what gave him his edge. Don't get me wrong it was messed up to say, but thats what he had to go on, him dissing proof and the whole "d".

roll.gif
@ Bill Collectors Shirt.

Shotgun Suge catching hella feelings up there
laugh.gif
This crowd
sick.gif

Gotenks
laugh.gif
 I was waiting for it all battle.

:rofl:

At Bill Collector stopping asking his crew "should i go on?" They like "keep going!!"
Bill Collector: "Where was i at? What i say?"
Crew: .... :\

Something must have been up with them Detroit battles. Seems like everybody was halfin it, QP was a joke, Daylyt seemed to worried about imitating Lux.

I am waiting for that JC vs. O-Red though. Hope that battle does not disappoint.

whatever happen to the john john da don battle vs qp? like smack should say if hes not puttin a battle out it was on the old previews and all that smh

Also calicoe has a min before he gets back to the main stage

whatever happen to the john john da don battle vs qp? like smack should say if hes not puttin a battle out it was on the old previews and all that smh

Also calicoe has a min before he gets back to the main stage

apparently the audio for the John John QP battle is trash and thats why the battle hasnt been released

one off or an event ?

Supposed to be on NOME 3 along w/ a few others.

Unrelated:

- John John is back on my good side after that X-Factor battle :lol: . If he can keep putting on performances like that and his showing @ SM2 he'll be a serious problem.
- Lotta Zay is on an absolute killing spree. :x
- It's sad how much od Daylyte's material went over the crowd's heads against Cal. Still a good battle though.
- Has anybody seen/heard from Yung Ill? :nerd: Dude fell off the face of the Earth after that embarrassing battle with Red.
- Apparently Pat Stay wants Diz for WD4.

Daylyt is by far the best out right now .. They need to set up Daylyt vs B-Magic ASAP!

It would be a bar-fight.

Lux calling out Hollow

dude is a lyrical beast , but i still am riding with Hollow if this battle ever goes down . battles havent just been about lyrics in a minute

Last edited:
That **** would be an instant classic if them N's ever actually got together and did the ****. :pimp:

Even when he ain't speaking, Star has that ******* douche look to him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom