OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

HOFFA 
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

yo i was at the Cali KOTD event yesterday. As for the main event nobody got bodied. Cortez nabbed the coin before it flipped and started going first even Diz was amazed. Later Diz kind of tapped Cortez and apologized in his round.

Debatable battle. A little disappointed since it had a lot of hype and Diz was home.

yo i was at the Cali KOTD event yesterday. As for the main event nobody got bodied. Cortez nabbed the coin before it flipped and started going first even Diz was amazed. Later Diz kind of tapped Cortez and apologized in his round.

Debatable battle. A little disappointed since it had a lot of hype and Diz was home.
What about JC vs Jpro

Jpro choked 2nd round or else it actually would have been a good battle. 2-1 JC

I actually think Daylyt might have taken an L. He had no gimicks this time and his 3rd was kind of short.

Best part was Deadman bodying Thesaurus.

Overall it was a good KOTD event even though no AC at the venue.

Shotgun Suge vs John John.
I wish every battle had this format.
That war/raw line from John's first round. :x

That was not a bad battle.  Suge actually brought decent bars and didn't do his usual flop in the middle of the battle.  But john is on a rampage to prove to people that he doesn't have to steal bars to be a good battle rapper.  

Klutch had some  nice barz

so did this newjack looks like rbn trying to takeover

Last edited:
That Concieted battle is up in the air for me, Klutch took the sting out of the majority of his bars.

I keep hearing that Hollow lost. Sucks that we'll have to wait five months to watch that though. Something Will probably drop July 4th knowing smack. Everyone will be home and have time to watch it.
Hollow vs Tsu drops this Thurs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I was close. I am shocked that hes choosing to drop that first. Its so unlike Smack.

why does suge battle still?

He doesnt even look like he cares

Suge needs to give it up . dudes been trash in his last few battles

There's a video on vlad TV, talking about how suge came to the bigg k battle un focused and that since he got his money before the battle, he was doing what he wants.

From the previews that hollow/surf battle ain't looking that tough, but I'll be at work on the 4th so most likely I'll be watching. Sup with that verb/ars mini battle at the end of the preview.

Last edited:
There's a video on vlad TV, talking about how suge came to the bigg k battle un focused and that since he got his money before the battle, he was doing what he wants.

From the previews that hollow/surf battle ain't looking that tough, but I'll be at work on the 4th so most likely I'll be watching. Sup with that verb/ars mini battle at the end of the preview.

almost every review ive heard says Surf vs Hollow was the best battle of the night

at the beg of NOME 3 they announced that URL is doing an event in St. Louis at the end of July and the main event is Arsonal vs Aye Verb . the mini battle at the end of the preview was just that , the preview

not surprised, hollow is one of the biggest url draws

he hasn;t had battle footage up in over a year

we're also lucky july 4th was right around the corner and you can't drop a boring battle on a holiday

Back
Top Bottom