OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Man these mogs spitting about 401ks, PPOs, LLCs. :rofl:

Everyone under the Lux act, but cant pull it off like him.

Last edited:
X needs to take a year off... He's not focused. :smh:

Would you say his priorities aren't in order?

RodgersSmug.gif

Wasn't a fan of the K-Shine / DNA battle at all. That's the weakest stuff I've seen from DNA.

T-Rex and his crew were terribly distracting and annoying.

:smh: @ the fact that some of these rappers are doing battles as money moves on purpose, i think they all realize the rape, and decide to not give out quality battles.

URL Night Of Main Events Card in May:

Hollow Da Don vs Tsu Surf
Big T vs K Shine
B Magic vs Tay Roc
DNA vs Chilla Jones
Hitman Holla vs Conceited

Big T vs K Shine
B Magic vs Tay Roc
DNA vs Chilla Jones

Surf
T
Magic
Chilla jones
Conceited

All will win Hollow is nice but been away a while to long to be goin against surf

Big T vs K Shine
B Magic vs Tay Roc
DNA vs Chilla Jones

Surf
T
Magic
Chilla jones
Conceited

All will win Hollow is nice but been away a while to long to be goin against surf

Same **** mogs said about Lux... Not saying Hollow is Lux but he's been out so long he's bound to have some **** stored up.

thats a serious card

Hollow -- Surf isn't leveling Hollow ... with him being away for so long hes bound to come out with some heat
Big T
B Magic
DNA -- the schemes this
Chilla is going to have for DNA though :x
Hitman

Hope Tsu takes Hollow. I really don't get why people place hollow up so high. Dude has some corny lines like "super duper" corny. I actually think Goodz got him. Him vs Pass was also debatable.

Hope Tsu takes Hollow. I really don't get why people place hollow up so high. Dude has some corny lines like "super duper" corny. I actually think Goodz got him. Him vs Pass was also debatable.

You smoking dope if you actually think Goodz got him :lol:. I like hollow because he's mostly off top and has rebuttals

i guess i'm biased. Goodz even admitted that he might of lost to hollow didn't he like throw a bottle and that ended the battle?

Back
Top Bottom