OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

:lol: @ I heard Dose punched your fist with his face and Mook headbutt a pistol out of your hands

:lol: @ I heard Dose punched your fist with his face and Mook headbutt a pistol out of your hands

:x :x :x :x :x :x

314rnkx.jpg

Last edited:

Smack ol drunk *** lmaoooo

this ***** Rex though..."GET THAT N_ PROFESSOR SHINE!!" lmaoo. **** had me in tears

Last edited:
Will watch when I get home ... K-shine has always been Ehhhhhh to me ... but I remain open minded.

The Shotgun and Goodz battle was decent - a good show if nothing more. They had no beef (which is cool), so it wasn't overly aggressive, and their bars were pretty good.

How the hell could MATH beat Pat Stay, but do poorly vs that London dude? I swear MATH be sleeping on the wrong dudes.

Will watch when I get home ... K-shine has always been Ehhhhhh to me ... but I remain open minded.

I was the same way fam. K Shine went up a few notches in that battle.

Question for ya'll: Do you think we're going to see more dudes doing over the top stuff in battles to try and get the edge?

I was the same way fam. K Shine went up a few notches in that battle.

Question for ya'll: Do you think we're going to see more dudes doing over the top stuff in battles to try and get the edge?

I have the battle on pause right now (first few seconds) - but to answer your question; I would hope not, but to be honest, DOTMOB cornballs have been doing over the top stuff in battles, and dudes were letting it slide forever.

Take Mook vs Serius Jones - that ******** at the end with the whole dot dot dot thing was over the top, but some cornballs enjoy that **** :smh: ... I think the only dude who can be a character on stage and still spit bars is Bill Collector.

Now lemme go watch this battle that the streets are talking about.

Edit: I see what you mean now about the extra **** ... I turned the battle off after I see the box come out and K-shine changing his shirt.

Off to go watch Daylyt vs Passwurdz ... I'll stick to watching the oldies, but goodies.

Last edited:
That whole prop **** in a battle is type lame tho. Shine had bars in the third but it's hard to get past the fact these ****** really had to gall to pull all that **** out on stage and setup. :smh:

I ain't no old fogey but Goodz and Suge is how the **** should go. All bars. Hard to pick, but I'd liked Suge verse a little more.

You're bugging. He Got OFF!

It's not what you think.

I never said he K-Shine didn't come off ... I just don't dig bringing props out and all that ... It's the same way I used to vie a lot of KOTD ****** as being to squarish with their bars. And not for nothing, DNA needs a style, and K-shine needs to slow down his bars. Son rap so hard, he be looking like son from the movie "Airplane".

Everybody will have their own opinions about battles ... Me, I'd rather watch battles where ****** use the right combination of charisma, bars, and personality.

Like homie before me said, the Goodz vs Suge battle was good, especially for a one-rounder. I don't even like Goodz like that - but got to pay respect for that one.

torn on the dna vs shine battle . personally i think DNA got rounds 1 and 2 , but he got bodied so badly in round 3 its reason to give K Shine the edge

didnt quite live up to the hype , but in the grand scheme of things will go down as one of the better URL battles

Back
Top Bottom