OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I think Dose won.
Surf v Hollow in April
nerd.gif
sick.gif
Epic.

I'm still wanting to see Dizaster v. Rex. It should be interesting having Diz in a URL crowd. Dude will look crazy spazzing out.

"i give the manager illusions , walk inside the Louis store theyre like 'the mannequin is moving' "

:lol: :lol:

Dose started slow but his first round was fire. The rest ehhhhhh not so much. :lol: Overall good that he stepped back in there

Wait wait wait, I just seen Clips v Ars and how does anyone think Ars 3-0 Clips?

The way Clips ended 2 and 3 was weak, but come on. Ars WHOLE 2nd AND 3rd rounds were terrible. :lol:

Last edited:
Dose started slow but his first round was fire. The rest ehhhhhh not so much. :lol: Overall good that he stepped back in there

Wait wait wait, I just seen Clips v Ars and how does anyone think Ars 3-0 Clips?

The way Clips ended 2 and 3 was weak, but come on. Ars WHOLE 2nd AND 3rd rounds were terrible. :lol:

to me a "terrible" round beats a choke , every time . Clipse choked in both his 2nd and 3rd rounds

I agree chokes are basically auto losses. The only person I've see win after a choke was Lux and he shouldn't have.

It was at the end of the round tho, not halfway through. Ars last two rounds were pitiful choke or not I can't give him the whole battle based off that considering non of his bars hit except calling out the broad in the crowd. In his own house no less that **** was weak :x

Dose 3rd round from his recent battle with Math Hoffa...

Imo Dose won that battle he was lyrically better while Hoffa had punches (no pun) but every round he rapped about that infamous punch
if you decked somebody in a battle and had the opportunity to battle them again what would you rap about
laugh.gif
?

Dose 3rd round from his recent battle with Math Hoffa...

Imo Dose won that battle he was lyrically better while Hoffa had punches (no pun) but every round he rapped about that infamous punch

dose had zero delivery and mumbled a lot of his words

son def lost, only round you can even debate is round 1

im not paying to watchi **** :stoneface:

fam -- if you're saying Clipse won with chokes in two rounds you have to be an Ars hater or Clips lover

Back
Top Bottom