OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

He said that he's approached Hollow on two separate occassions about the rematch and Hollow said was the one saying no but within the past few years he'has bringing it up like Ars was ducking him. Somebody Lying.

forreal

still you got lames in the youtube comments talking "3-0 clipse he body bagged Ars" :lol: :smh:

He said that he's approached Hollow on two separate occassions about the rematch and Hollow said was the one saying no but within the past few years he'has bringing it up like Ars was ducking him. Somebody Lying.

Ars definitely lying. I forgot what battle it was but he said and I quote "...And somebody tell Hollow Da Don I DON'T do rematches.."

Last edited:

Ars definitely lying. I forgot what battle it was but he said and I quote "...And somebody tell Hollow Da Don I DON'T do rematches.."

Yea i remember that, he said he went back on it because he kept hearing about people wanting him to battle him again so he's approached him since he's been home and Hollow is only focused on Lux... "You wanna chase Lux, go ahead, when you finally get him and he's going to bite your ******g head off"

Yea i remember that, he said he went back on it because he kept hearing about people wanting him to battle him again so he's approached him since he's been home and Hollow is only focused on Lux... "You wanna chase Lux, go ahead, when you finally get him and he's going to bite your ******g head off"

Haa!

I mean I can see why Ars wants to battle him now. Everybody's been sayin he fallin off so it makes sense why he's lookin for Hollow now after Hollow been wantin to battle him. Its like the Cassidy, Mook, Meek triangle. Oh well... If it were me I wouldnt be eager to go battle Ars now after his prior "I'm hot and I dont needa battle you" duckin move

Haa!

I mean I can see why Ars wants to battle him now. Everybody's been sayin he fallin off so it makes sense why he's lookin for Hollow now after Hollow been wantin to battle him. Its like the Cassidy, Mook, Meek triangle. Oh well... If it were me I wouldnt be eager to go battle Ars now after his prior "I'm hot and I dont needa battle you" duckin move

Ehhh... Well it starts to make you look bad considering you've been asking for the rematch for some years and then he finally says yes let's do it and you get on some ehhh I'm good. It's not like Cassidy because he was on some he's too good from the jump whereas they've already battled previously. I moreso think he said no because Ars was trying to book him to battle in UW.

I don't buy that whole Ars falling off **** considering his last few battles he's had pretty decent performances: Destroyed Math, 2-1 Shotty Horror who's very dope, and just 3-0'd Clips who everyone has been sucking off the last year and some change.

Its to the point where people just don't want him to win or they're tired of him. If he took a year and a half off people would be thirsty for him.

ars best performance was easily against shotty

he's def gotten better but I'm not seeing the w's yall giving him

I think math and clips got em

it was pretty cold how he broke all his battles down and remembered the order and then throwing a rebuttal after, that sequence was crazy

ars best performance was easily against shotty

he's def gotten better but I'm not seeing the w's yall giving him

I think math and clips got em

it was pretty cold how he broke all his battles down and remembered the order and then throwing a rebuttal after, that sequence was crazy

:lol: @ Math beating anyone let alone Arsonal. He's Horrible just like his mans Cortez.

And this was the worst I've seen Clips, choked in the 2nd & 3rd, while focusing on the same **** that EVERY SINGLE BATTLE RAPPER has in the last year & a half the trick trick situation. ***** repetitive & boring, not to mention this was Arsonal out barred him & flipped his scheme while giving one of his better performances.

Math Hoffa is corny. Cortez used to be a good battle rapper. Cant remember anything notable after he battled Hitman Holla

Ars vs clipz was wild boring to me. 1 sided the whole way. waste of 45 minutes.

:lol: @ Math beating anyone let alone Arsonal. He's Horrible just like his mans Cortez.

And this was the worst I've seen Clips, choked in the 2nd & 3rd, while focusing on the same **** that EVERY SINGLE BATTLE RAPPER has in the last year & a half the trick trick situation. ***** repetitive & boring, not to mention this was Arsonal out barred him & flipped his scheme while giving one of his better performances.

got it the opposite way, this was one of clips better performances line wise

and math is nice, def not my fav but you acting like ars wins battles

shotty was ars first w since holla killed him

ars has been trash all the way up to shotty, he just started adding meaning in his rhymes but his flow was always crazy

and to the other cats there's no way in hell hollow was ducking ars, ars kept saying he doesn't do rematches

got it the opposite way, this was one of clips better performances line wise

and math is nice, def not my fav but you acting like ars wins battles

shotty was ars first w since holla killed him

ars has been trash all the way up to shotty, he just started adding meaning in his rhymes but his flow was always crazy

and to the other cats there's no way in hell hollow was ducking ars, ars kept saying he doesn't do rematches

Clips v Verb & Clips v X Factor were all HANDS DOWN waaaaay better than this... Hell even Clips v T was even though he appeared shakey. This was one sided as hell imo G

Math is FAR FROM NICE G. FAR FROM IT. He's like Head ICE, people honor him because he actually has a history of laying hands on mogs. He's HORRIBLE.

:lol: @ Ars not winning battles. Only battles I've seen where he actually might have taken an L are Cal (which he was in KILL MODE & had the entire crowd hanging on every bar) & Holla but his 3rd was MEAN!

Just out of curiosity who has he actually lost to for you to say he's been trash?

head ice beat swave and had one of the best recent battles out against pat stay

but ice is a rhythm battler, if he doesn't get in that mode he comes off terribly

clips vs verb, t and x were all boring

I'd def rather watch ars vs clips, I'm on my third watch of it right now

ars lost to rex, pat stay(debatable), okwerdz, holla, cal and only beat conceited cause he bullied him

ars is a good entertainer like verb and bill collector but none of the 3 seem to ever win

What? Head Ice did not beat Swave Sevah :lol:

Ars is garbage tho. For some reason N's bring they c game against him and give him a chance :smh:

I enjoyed the ice vs. swave battle, I guess its the old school in me. Low key swave is one of the better battlers to me

Last edited:
swave is one of my fav battlers but he def lost to ice

ices first round alone sealed it

Dose spazzed in Round 1 . after seeing it once Im edging Math , but i get the feeling this is one of those battles i'll change my mind on every time i watch it

Hoffa gave that work.  Dose was dope too but Math's **** hit's hard and his **** be funny 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom