OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

very good battle at the Uw Battle in Newark, place was packed

i got ored beating rex 3-0
i got ars beating clips 2-1 maybe 3-0
i got shotgun suge/math battle going either way 2-1 for one of them... and at first i gave the slight edge to suge
i got shotty horror defeating daylight 2-1( i know im spelling his name wrong)

spee dollar killed dan barz

got in when the d league dudes was battling, wasnt paying attention

overal good card

I thought math and suge was about to fight

O bodied Rex? I don't even think O-Red is good like that.

Looking forward to seeing all the matches but interested most in the Ars-Clips.

Any word on when the rest of the Armageddon matches happening?

very good battle at the Uw Battle in Newark, place was packed

i got ored beating rex 3-0
i got ars beating clips 2-1 maybe 3-0
i got shotgun suge/math battle going either way 2-1 for one of them... and at first i gave the slight edge to suge
i got shotty horror defeating daylight 2-1( i know im spelling his name wrong)

spee dollar killed dan barz

got in when the d league dudes was battling, wasnt paying attention

overal good card

I thought math and suge was about to fight

O-Red getting a body bag on Rex ? Not that id be mad , but i really can't see that happening

looking forward to the footage from this battle

laugh.gif
I keep hearing this but I dont really want to watch it. It just looks so ridiculous 
Please please please let Charlie eat this clown cant stand him. One of my boys I grew up with was in the studio with him the other day, this dudes his favorite battle rapper.

im a bit disappointed w this battle , but its clear Ars won . Clips ****** up in both the 2nd and 3rd rounds

Ars did win, so disappointed. Still shook about re matching the dininadon though

Ars did win, so disappointed. Still shook about re matching the dininadon though

He said that he's approached Hollow on two separate occassions about the rematch and Hollow said was the one saying no but within the past few years he'has bringing it up like Ars was ducking him. Somebody Lying.

Why did they make ars and clips put black tape on their shirts?

clips got that imo.

Tape for the mics

Neither Ars or Hollow are ducking each other . Like Seymore said , Ars claims hes approached Hollow several times to battle . It seems like Hollow's only focus is gettin at Lux right now

Back
Top Bottom