OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

DNA is so over rated. A bomb vest and a few hot lines and he is everyone's top 5. He is 7-10 to me. I wish soul khan and rone still battled

DNA is so over rated. A bomb vest and a few hot lines and he is everyone's top 5. He is 7-10 to me. I wish soul khan and rone still battled
He just had a battle:

Top 5? DNA?

:rofl:

whos in your Top 5 ?

It's definitely a constantly changing list but as of right now... hmmm... Lux, O Red, K Shine, Ars, and I'm not sure about that fifth... toss up between Con, Surf, JC, Verb, & Calicoe. but I'm leaning towards Verb if he continues on that same page he was on v Cortez. I'm really interested in seeing how Cali comes back from that Lux situation and how JC fairs against O Red.

but those are my favorites doing it right now.

my top five 1.lux 2.conceited 3.hollow the don 4.surf 5. daylyte (but he hesitant to battle anybody real)

*Cue Simpson Grandpa Walking in and out here* ... Ya'll ninjas is crazy some times.

Math, Pat Stay, Lux (just because), Hollow da D-D-D-D-D-D-, Last but not least by far - Bill Collector.

How you guys could leave BC off the top 5 blows my mind. He bodied everybody he battled, even after being stomped out.

My 5 in no order:

Lux
JC
Tsu Surf
K-Shine
O-Red

Liking Swave Sevah. Don't really get Hollow Da Don, but maybe need to see more. Battle I been watching over and over is the JC vs Chilla joint :smokin

1.surf
2.BMAGIC
3.jc
4.CHILLA JONES
5.jhon john

Thats the current top 5 i dont count lux and mook and etc cause the ydont battle anymore and i doubt they do again after that summer maddness unless its alot of money and decent comp

No charlie clips on ya'll lists?  I know he been on a losing streak, but son does still have bars.  

5 best and 5 favorite are two diff lists for me

5 BEST (no particular order)
Hollow
O-Red
Hitman
Lux
Aye Verb
*** Honorable Mentions -- DNA, Conceited, T-Rex and Tsu Surf

5 FAVORITE (no particular order)

Hollow
O-Red
DNA
K Shine
Tsu Surf
*** Honorable Mentions -- John John, B Magic and Chilla Jones

Last edited:
Lux
Clips
Hollow
BMagic
Daylyt

Bill Collector corny as ****

How is BC corny ??

But I do agree with Daylyt and B-Magic.

The only reason I didnt include Daylyt is because his battle w/ Shotty Horroh is "Horror-Boo". And then he be acting too senstive w/ the crip gang stuff, and it ruins battles. He definitely is one of the top w/ bars "You'll getta box like a ***** playing cards / picture a pirate saying the alphabet / I'll give him ..... A-Arghs" :smokin

And B-Magic speaks for himself ... Bodies Chilla and bodied BC's former dude ... B-Magic never slows his bars down neither, son just flow.

Do you think BC corny or is he wack? Cause he can be corny to you, but if you think he has taken losses, I would like to know who bodied him. BC has wild battles out and pretty much bodied every one he went up against "They'll be a whole lot missin from ya neck reeeegion / put your face in your chest, now you breast feeedin"

Bill Collector is wack as
to me

new topic -- what are some of yall's favorite performances/rounds ?

#1 Yung Ill against T-Rex ... Ill went in his BAG

Last edited:
Bill Collector is terrible. He's gimmicks. And QP killed that N'

Speaking of, QleenP needs more battles. Son is nice.

I just got done watching the battle. Nine stay cocked like McGrady's eye :lol:

As far as performances and dudes spazzing........

BMagic :x

Back
Top Bottom