OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

i find it impossible for tsu surf to not have a debatable or win, but hollow just might bring the heat.

dudes is ducking bmagic

Last edited:
I dont even feel comfortable picking between Surf and Hollow, those are my one and two right there in no particular order. Will be the battle of 2013 no question.

Serious question who thinks Hitman Holla has won a battle since Ars? Not I. Dude is wildly over rated, let this L that hes going to take be the last we hear from this guy.

After what I just saw K Shine do I cant write him off he might catch that W

Easy win for Chilla Jones

B Magic winning.

Last edited:
Not feeling that Lotta Zay/Daylyt battle.

I think first candidate for battle of the year would be the upcoming JC vs. O-Red. If both of them bring it, it could be a classic!

battle of the year candidate number 1.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

And unlike some, Lottazay had bars to back up the antics.

I dont even feel comfortable picking between Surf and Hollow, those are my one and two right there in no particular order. Will be the battle of 2013 no question.

Serious question who thinks Hitman Holla has won a battle since Ars? Not I. Dude is wildly over rated, let this L that hes going to take be the last we hear from this guy.

After what I just saw K Shine do I cant write him off he might catch that W

Easy win for Chilla Jones

B Magic winning.

he beat Math IMO

saying Goodz beat Hollow is laughable , and people consider Hollow the best because of how he bodied Big T . simple as that

AIght man i overreached. I'm not much of a Goodz fan anyway. I just liked how he dissed Hollow's made up team with that Pat Riley line. Dissed his LOM movement ( Hollow even used that for his shirts :smh: ) Dissed how he comes up with those lame rebuttals and whiny rhyme scheme.

I'll re watch that Big T battle then. What other battle has Hollow clearly bodied someone?? Hitman?

AIght man i overreached. I'm not much of a Goodz fan anyway. I just liked how he dissed Hollow's made up team with that Pat Riley line. Dissed his LOM movement ( Hollow even used that for his shirts :smh: ) Dissed how he comes up with those lame rebuttals and whiny rhyme scheme.

I'll re watch that Big T battle then. What other battle has Hollow clearly bodied someone?? Hitman?

no notables bodies other than Big T , but he respects the stripes he earned for killing him

Hollow is also the best re-buttler IMO:

Crazy thing about that Hollow Big T battle is it was essentially the best performance of both their careers.

Big T had heat in that battle. Sad it gets overlooked. :smh:

Cosign. O-Red is that dude right now. Excited see who else emerges as a top guy this year

URL Unfinished Business results earlier today:

Sco vs Nuborn(2-1 Sco is what theyre saying)
Shotgun Suge vs Bill Collector(2-1 Suge..apologized to Proof)
Lottazay vs Dose(3-0/ 2-1 Zay)
Math vs John John Da Don(2-1 Math)

Gotta give DNA some credit for all he's been through. Still puts on a good show and is active in battling.
But Professor Shine!!!! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom