OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Goodz was all jokes in that battle.  He took it of course.  Danja talking about other battle rappers, forgetting he was battling goodz. 

Looks like KOTD is running another event with URL rappers vs Kotd rappers this weekend. Last time the KOTD rappers smashed the URL cats hopefully they do better this time.

Last edited:
I never saw this dude in my life but his bars were very on point. I think Daylyt slept too. He was probably there just for the $500 but got bodied for it.

Looks like KOTD is running another event with URL rappers vs Kotd rappers this weekend. Last time the KOTD rappers smashed the URL cats hopefully they do better this time.

From otbva

PAT STAY vs DIZASTER
THESAURUS vs CHARRON
CHARLIE CLIPS vs CONCEITED
BIG T vs BENDER
SHOTTY HORROH vs AYE VERB
RONE vs JC
OSA vs REMY D
DNA vs ARCANE
BONNIE GODIVA vs UNO LAVOZ
REAL DEAL vs ILL WILL
RICH DOLLARZ vs LOE PESCI
YUNG ILL vs FRESCO
ARSONAL vs SWAVE SEVAH

I'm ehhhhh about that Charlie v Con battle... can't see that one actually going down but we'll see.

From otbva

PAT STAY vs DIZASTER
THESAURUS vs CHARRON
CHARLIE CLIPS vs CONCEITED
BIG T vs BENDER
SHOTTY HORROH vs AYE VERB
RONE vs JC
OSA vs REMY D
DNA vs ARCANE
BONNIE GODIVA vs UNO LAVOZ
REAL DEAL vs ILL WILL
RICH DOLLARZ vs LOE PESCI
YUNG ILL vs FRESCO
ARSONAL vs SWAVE SEVAH

I'm ehhhhh about that Charlie v Con battle... can't see that one actually going down but we'll see.

This card to me, seems a little shaky, I dont think its real...but if so then its a good card. But Ars vs Swave should be very nice. Real Deal vs Ill Will might be a classic. Clips vs. Conceited is nice, but i hope Conceited comes with it because Charlie has been on a roll. I wish Charron was facing someone else besides Thesaurus but should be a nice freestyle battle. The rest of the battles seem decent. I hear that Diz called off his battle to Organik saying that he had some personal stuff to deal with...but he may just be trollin.

Last edited:
Weird matchup. Charlie took it 3 nada. Dirtbag heated up in his second but then choked into a freestyle. I did pause the video and watched DB 2nd round vs Rone awkwardly disgusting :x. One thing i do respect is Charlies ability to rebuttal. Most battlers are scared to, and if they do they'll rebut at the very beginning of their verse so that it doesn't mess with what they memorized, charlie's flip was crazy because he mixed it in between his memorized verse and a free :smh:

Dirtbag actually chocked twice, just KOTD crowds aint as brutal as Smack crowds and let you continue.

Last edited:
From what I hear Blackout 4 is a near failure, unless they extend the event and everyone is there today.

Remy D cancelled for personal injuries.
Ill Will couldn't get into Canada ...Osa vs Real Deal might happen because of Remy and Will not there.
Big T vs Bender did not go down last night.
I hear also that Verb and Shotty Horroh is not going down.
Rich Dollarz not there yet. and I don't think JC is not there either.

Unless they reschedule some of these matches tonight, Blackout might be a failure.

Message from Organik:

Thursday evening.. Remy contacts me an says he got in a car accident.. Says he got a concussion and a ruptured ear drum.. (Waiting for hospital records for my lawyer) still have to pay his opponents travel an accommodation dre's

Rich Dolarz landed and found out. He had a family death while on his flight.. I tried for 2 hours to get him to stay but he left and even left his manager stranded here who I also had to look out for.. Still have to pay his opponents travel an accomidation fees aswell as his payment as he didnt breach.

Big T - been waiting on his passport for weeks. Was supposed to arrive last week but the Midwest snowstorm has **** backed up and they won't tell him any info EVEN tho he paid to have it expedited.. I tried to get him an advanced ID so he can travel on lad and water across the border but apparently you can only obtain them if you live in the state of New York or Michigan.

JC - still hoping to get him here today on a megabus. His driver got detained (dont know why as ive got very little response back.

IllWill - well what can I say, got a last minute warrant for his arrest this week due to an incident alot of people promoted... Again, have to pay for opponents accommodations etc..

Honestly, from the times battles were set up I had border exemption letters sent to everyone. We did everything we could do including informing the border of our event in which some ppl were held until the name 'kingoftheodt' was brought up and they were allowed access...

It's unfortunate but not much we can do. I've been running around trying to solve everything.. This hurts US more then anyone.. From branding to debt to upset fans.. Now I also need to pay a lawyer to take some of them to small claims for breach of contract.

Back
Top Bottom