OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

The old DNA showed up for that one :smokin

Why is the Tay Roc vs. JC battle not working??? Damn near flagged the video

Edit: Halfway thru Tay Roc first round...his delivery is crisp but a majority of those bars are BASIC. He is getting gassed beyond belief.

That crowd is full of simpletons, holy **** :x

Ya he has bars but no ******g way do they deserve that huge reaction...

Last edited:
Roc got that 2-1... I agree though his bars were super gassed...but you notice at the beginning when Smack said "Dotmobb in the building"  almost that whole left side of the crowd made noise.

Roc said some slick ish though...

DNA cooked Calicoe . even if Calicoe had come prepared , DNAs 2nd round was crazy

agree -- Tay Rocks bars aren't that complex but the dudes delivery and performance are paramount . his 2nd round had me doing the Jazz face throughout , and not a single one of his lines in isolation was that bananas :lol:

I HATE Dot Mobb, especially during small spaced battle :lol:

Money should've left me alone like I need to borrow... They went CRAZY for that line :smh: :lol:

Man JC outbarred him rounds 1 and 3.

Don't let that crowd bias your decision.

Yeah...Rocks Second was absolutely MEAN and you can't take anything away from that, its undeniable. But JC ****** him up in 1 & 3... They're just different, he put **** together and make it seem like it was effortlessly... His alliteration is STUPID. :x :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
I HATE Dot Mobb, especially during small spaced battle :lol:

Money should've left me alone like I need to borrow... They went CRAZY for that line :smh: :lol:
Yeah...Rocks Second was absolutely MEAN and you can't take anything away from that, its undeniable. But JC ****** him up in 1 & 3... They're just different, he put **** together and make it seem like it was effortlessly... His alliteration is STUPID. :x :smh: :pimp:

havent watched JCs 3rd round yet , but to me he clearly took round 1 and Roc clearly took round 2

yall watch that Steams Ah Di Boom battle yet ? Steams and Ty Law are my two favorite Proven Ground MCs

Last edited:
JC recycled round 1 apparently so IDK what to think anymore, cause rounds 1 and 3 were the ones he took.

Well he did say he was getting second hand bars for wasting his time... :lol:

Meh. I hadn't heard it and I enjoyed it more than Roc's so I'm standing firm on his 2-1 Dub.

Tay rock sucks. He claims a hood he lives an hour from and has basic bars and yells that's light after every mediocre bar. Smh.

JC Vs Chilla Jones will never get old to me. That battle is one of my all time favourites

It was cool.

Shine was strong early but that 3rd was weak outside of that Kobe bar... I'm glad to see Ill have a strong performance.

URL had mic issues :smh:

thats why the crowd reactions sometimes seem off

edit -- just finished watching . battle was wack

Last edited:
hollow and lux face off vid is floating around

pretty funny, lux did his usual dance and hollow seemed annoyed at even looking at lux

The event is 30 to stream on ustream I believe

may order

this face off is going to make more people question whether or not this is an easy W for Lux . Hollow has him looking bad ...

Lux is going to eat his food straight off his plate b....cats think he's going to come with the same preacher ish...he said in an interview already that it was just a angle built for calico. Hollow is just silly to me..i can't take homie seriously

whats the chances of the stream leaking, and if i pay 30 bones dont i have the right to record it for my self.

My only issue with the stream is what if the quality is horrible. Id rather wait and watch a well produced product. But they are forcing our hand by not putting it out

Back
Top Bottom