OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

"He didn't spit his"a" game against hitman holla"(im assuming he meant tsu surf)  So he spit his "c" game?  Whats that.  Don't get me wrong as a strategy, Hollow is prob doing  rope a dope to people/lux with them bars he spit against surf to make them think hes slipping.   But if he spits them lame bars he had against surf, to lux.  Lux is gonna take that battle easy.  Sidenote: norbes is such a tool.   I hate when he was begging Ebro (hot 97's manager) to give battle rapping a chance, because jay-z tweeted a battle reference.  Let that go and stop riding that jay-z tweet.

Whats the app to watch the battle? Ill be at work that day.

Last edited:
hollow decisively beat surf

wasn't impressed with surfs 2nd or 3rd round

hollows 3rd vs surf was crazy

hollows 2 less watchable battles were holla and goodz

he won both but it just wasn't the best performance

hollow decisively beat surf

wasn't impressed with surfs 2nd or 3rd round

hollows 3rd vs surf was crazy

I said that then and the majority in here fried me :lol:

I watched it a couple I days ago and I'm more convinced it wasn't really close tbh.

I NEVER LIKED THIS MATCHUP. Hollow vs Clips...Diz...Rex....iLL Will...Charron..Pat stay..Shotty....all better matchups imo.

does it matter that hollow beat tsu though? dude is easily one of the worst battlers out there. dude is damn near an automatic w for whomever. canabis could get in the ring with him, with his notepad and walk away 3-0. tsu isn't built to battle. i dont know if hollow can beat lux. well, i mean old lux. it depends which Lux shows up. this new lux, idk. its hard to battle spitting uplifting positive bars when your opponent is coming at your neck. dude spits battle bars on his songs tho lol idk why he doesnt cook ****** on the stage.

You might be the only person ITT that believes that. Tsu Surf is a top tier battler.

I see hollow winning but not getting the credit

I've been thinking this is what will happen if Hollow wins from the jump... the more I read and hear peoples opinions the more I'm certain that this will be the end result if Hollow wins or makes it debatable.

I think alotta younger battle rappers that are round the same age as hollow are envious of hollows fame

all I hear is interview after interview about how hollow isn't that good and not deserving to battle lux

but cal was?

bottom line is hollow will walk away 20k richer that day and lux will walk with 40k

lotta people mad about that and not even hiding it

hollow has every aspect of battle damn near mastered yet people still tryna say others are better and he's falling off

The John John interview was by far the worst representation of that.

Interview reeked of envy and hate... Downright Shameful tbh.

that interview def has to be why hollow and john fought

whole interview shoulda took place in a bubble bath

This was suppose to be on the Born Legacy card, but battlers couldn't make it cause of the snow.

Last edited:
Who tf is John John to go at Hollow like that? Dude been trash

Steams vs Ah di= debatable. I say first 2 rounds cud go either way but 3rd Steams clearly got
Ah di boom is nice but he gotta work on his breath control, dude gets tired halfway thru his rounds

Last edited:
Tay Rocks 2nd round :x

Calicoe is a punk for not writing any rounds . deserved to get booed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom