OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Lux is going to eat his food straight off his plate b....cats think he's going to come with the same preacher ish...he said in an interview already that it was just a angle built for calico. Hollow is just silly to me..i can't take homie seriously

if you say so

to think its going to be some clear 3-0 where hollow looks terrible is just stupid , and its clear you have a bias against hollow so no matter what happens youre going to say Lux wins

If its the Lux of the past he will destroy Hollow. If he brings out that preacher Lux **** against Hollow he will fail miserably. Hollow is unflappable unlike Calicoe

A bootleg will drop the next day...guarantee, whether quality is good or not that is debatable. But I wish UW would sign some "PG" like battle and show that to U-stream for free, so that I would feel beter about spending my money on a stream.

I am looking forward to the B-Magic vs Day battle. I'm calling battle of the night. Hollow and Lux will be decent, but I think all this overhype will be a let down. Lux will show out imo.

if you say so

to think its going to be some clear 3-0 where hollow looks terrible is just stupid , and its clear you have a bias against hollow so no matter what happens youre going to say Lux wins
Nah I don't think it'll be a clear 3-0...those are rare and I don't throw that around much cause these cats are too talented to be shutout. I do EXPECT Lux to win but I'd also admit if he doesn't....thats the thing with this battle though..if both are on their ish..there will be no winner. It'll come down to whoever's style you f*** with the most.

Lux my dude but he better be real careful with this Hollow battle :lol:

it looks like Hollow is going to clown the hell outta him like he did that faceoff

Will any NTers be in the building for High Stakes? I hope 100 Bulletz is there...he very vocal on Twitter when he at the events.

I say kannon 2-1. Syah was recycling a lot of his Lotta Zay battle bars. Plus he was relying on the fat jokes for the crowd.

Will any NTers be in the building for High Stakes? I hope 100 Bulletz is there...he very vocal on Twitter when he at the events.
i plan on getting the ppv...but don't these events be lasting 8hours or so? no way will i be able to sit through the whole thing.. i mean i would if i could but i have responsibilites. I hope we can get unlimited watches like the detroit event.

2 Battles supposedly for N.O.M.E 4

Ill Will vs. Clips
Goodz vs. Aye Verb

Theres a vid going around saying Ill Will shot up a parking lot in Michigan the other night.

Man you dudes hype this dude Lux up way to much.

They're going to say he wins against Hollow even if he doesn't... just like that Calicoe battle.

Dude choked both of his rounds and did say nothing that any of you dudes can remember in here except... "you gon get this work"

Was allowed to use props when they prohibited it from that battle with Calicoe

And he had the whole crowd hanging on his **** for all those weak little bars he was talking about

Yet he still pronounced the winner

I honestly never saw what the big deal was with him to begin with

Dude has some bars here and there then goes into this nonsense of screaming at top of his lungs and doing moves like he's crumping or something

Goodz is the absolute worst.

Weather going to affect the event? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom