OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

My bad yall I don't think ill will vs real deal never happened. In his battle with lotta zay he said he had bars written for real deal.

Message from Organik:

Thursday evening.. Remy contacts me an says he got in a car accident.. Says he got a concussion and a ruptured ear drum.. (Waiting for hospital records for my lawyer) still have to pay his opponents travel an accommodation dre's

Rich Dolarz landed and found out. He had a family death while on his flight.. I tried for 2 hours to get him to stay but he left and even left his manager stranded here who I also had to look out for.. Still have to pay his opponents travel an accomidation fees aswell as his payment as he didnt breach.

Big T - been waiting on his passport for weeks. Was supposed to arrive last week but the Midwest snowstorm has **** backed up and they won't tell him any info EVEN tho he paid to have it expedited.. I tried to get him an advanced ID so he can travel on lad and water across the border but apparently you can only obtain them if you live in the state of New York or Michigan.

JC - still hoping to get him here today on a megabus. His driver got detained (dont know why as ive got very little response back.

IllWill - well what can I say, got a last minute warrant for his arrest this week due to an incident alot of people promoted... Again, have to pay for opponents accommodations etc..

Honestly, from the times battles were set up I had border exemption letters sent to everyone. We did everything we could do including informing the border of our event in which some ppl were held until the name 'kingoftheodt' was brought up and they were allowed access...

It's unfortunate but not much we can do. I've been running around trying to solve everything.. This hurts US more then anyone.. From branding to debt to upset fans.. Now I also need to pay a lawyer to take some of them to small claims for breach of contract.
That sucks they should have done this in Cali

3-0 . i said it a while ago and ill say it again -- when Ill Will is on his **** hes damn near unbeatable

Magic my n*&*& I hate it had to be him...Even if we remove the chokes in the first round, that was the only round that coulda possibly been debatable. :smh: Not like magic didn't do his stuff. Will fired at will. Three zero

"let magic trip, we don't half step, come up in the crib with that 22,3,45,mac 11 aka 47, in other words we put so many numbers on his house we gave him a new address!!!" :smh: Don Damarco ((damarco))

I dont think Magic got 3-0'd too. If anything 2-1 Magic.

Magic has got to switch up his scheme or make it more interesting and stage presence. Its getting old & boring now

Would love to see I'll Will battle Math or Hanz just to see if he curbs his aggression. A riot will probably ensue

i just cant understand anyone saying B Magic won this battle

Will had more haymakers
Will had better performance and stage presence
Magic's third round was short

Magic is nice and is great at punchlines but the dude literally raps with the same cadence all the time . other than slightly switching it up in the 3rd round ; you can switch his bars and rounds entirely and you wouldn't notice a difference . didnt magic even admit he lost ?

Last edited:
Thats the worst body I have seen in a while goodness. 

Will be checking this thread heavy for stream links

Back
Top Bottom