OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

i just cant understand anyone saying B Magic won this battle

Will had more haymakers
Will had better performance and stage presence
Magic's third round was short

Magic is nice and is great at punchlines but the dude literally raps with the same cadence all the time . other than slightly switching it up in the 3rd round ; you can switch his bars and rounds entirely and you wouldn't notice a difference . didnt magic even admit he lost ?

That's the 1st time I've ever witnessed Magic take a loss

watching it live

first battle is ABU vs Nice . ABU is killing this dude

quality is pretty on point . using multiple camera angles too -- looking way better than KOTD pay per view battles

Last edited:
ABU taking shots at all the top tier dudes >>>>>>>>

"Rock so concerned with tryna son Tsu (Sun Tzu) so we know he hasnt mastered the art of war"

Last edited:
Daylyt vs B Magic was a great battle . Magic took it , but Daylyt did his thing . Daylyt's angle and performance is something battle rap has never seen before

O-Red doing his thing now!

I missed the B-Magic vs Daylyt...hearing B won with the bars, but Daylyt put on a performance!!

Holla and O Red is debatable

both had great 1st rounds , O Red clearly got round 2 , and round 3 is edged by Holla . O Red is sick and his vocal projection went to **** by the end of the 3rd round and he stopped it short

Yeah Holla and Red debatable...I personally think Holla got it, but it can go either way once footage is out. Red had a LONG 2nd round.

Jack Thriller needs to go somewhere.

Last edited:
Surf making Cal look BAD in this second round

Cal coming back on fire though . great battle so far >>>>>>

Last edited:
its looking like the whole lux and hollow battle may not make it on ustream . these dudes are taking way too long to get the battle started

This **** I chaos on stage.

They cut half of us off for hollow. Half of us on stage half of us off and this guy lux has 400 ppl on stage.

Back
Top Bottom