OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

It was the UW card/Surf & Co **** talking face to face.

If this PPV gets pulled off right then URL will be pinned into a corner.

It was depressing seeing URL's production quality take a hit like that in the surf vs clips Battle. Math literally killed them and made them start all over again from one punch.

Calicoe vs Math and the Calicoe we have now is like two different battlers. Dude hasn't been the same since O-Red

I forgot to post this awhile ago:

My predictions:

Big T vs Big Kannon - Big T but the battle will be closer than you think.

Clips vs Holla - Clips is going to wash him SMH

Aye Verb vs Swave - I am the biggest Verb fan on the planet and will defend him against anyone. However, Swave is going to crush him SMFH. Terrible matchup for Verb.

Ill vs Arsonal - I was ringside when Ill got destroyed by Cortez. It was a horrible feeling seeing as how Ill is my favorite battler. Now we're back in the same building. My favorite battler [Ill] vs my most hated battler [Arsonal]. I'm going to give it to Ill based solely off of me being biased for Ill and me hating **** but I definitely need to see this Ill vs Shine to see what kind of mode Ill is in. I loved his first round vs Clips. Reminded me of Ill in the Word War days with the braids or the Ill that battled Surf.

B. Magic vs JC - Magic. JC is beginning to get played out a bit...

DNA vs Young Kannon - YK. He's hungry and has the tools to kill DNA. There's a reason he's consistently ducked by top tier cats...

That March card is nice, but I hope they were three rounds instead of one. I wouldnt want to hear Arsonal rap for 23 minutes straight, and Yung Ill have a short round.

I heard a while ago on Big Kannons twitter that the battle with him and Big T was not on anymore.

Big Kannon will murder Big T . IMO he is the most underrated "URL" battle rapper , period

his rebuttals are CRAZY , he can freestyle , his set ups are crazy and IMO punches harder than BIg T does ; esp the Big T as of late

Last edited:
Big Kannon will murder Big T . IMO he is the most underrated "URL" battle rapper , period

his rebuttals are CRAZY , he can freestyle , his set ups are crazy and IMO punches harder than BIg T does ; esp the Big T as of late

I agree, never really been a big fan of T

Heard the Lux vs Hollow battle won't be posted on the net, either PPV or actually being there

Lux think he a business like people can't screen capture :lol:

Heard the Lux vs Hollow battle won't be posted on the net, either PPV or actually being there

what fools . that doesnt even make sense from a business stand point

dont they realize the amjority of views on battle rap videos arent die hard / religious battle rap fans ? you think the 3 million views that lux vs calicoe has are all people who would consider themselves "battle rap fans" ?

Lux think he a business like people can't screen capture
laugh.gif
:lol: :stoneface:

dont they realize the amjority of views on battle rap videos arent die hard / religious battle rap fans ? you think the 3 million views that lux vs calicoe has are all people who would consider themselves "battle rap fans" ?
Real **** Thats The Only Battle ALL My Boys Seen ALL That year. Off the strength of u gon get this work, people watched to see what all the hype is about

True, apparently that's how UW were able to get Lux to agreed to the battle. Basically they agreed to the offer Smack denied for SM3

Man these two had some bars but clipse did his thing.... it was akward with no crowd tho... Atleast have a few cats in the back

I give clips the L..for the simple fact he keeps forgetting what he wrote and goes off into a freestyle...he had a few punches in them but majority was just blah  blah blah blah.."you thought i f'd up but nah"...YES YOU DID.....

I see hollow winning but not getting the credit

lux's name holds alotta weight and people will say he won even when they have no idea what the hell he's saying like the calico battle

I saw that battle live and people def couldn't understand what lux was saying, people were stomping on the floor and slapping the rails while lux was rapping

battle was one of the worst of that night in the building....mooks battle too

Back
Top Bottom