***Official Political Discussion Thread***

giphy.gif

You asked for details and that is what has been released by the White House on its ongoing efforts to lower healthcare costs.

Like I stated on the last page, I didn’t say there was a completed written plan in place. I said that I think significant portions have been written based on what Trump said.

What I posted is information from the whitehouse re: healthcare efforts.

These are just broad generalized statements one after another

"The Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Labor, and the Secretary of Health and Human Services shall maintain and build upon existing actions to expand access to and options for affordable healthcare. "

" The Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Labor, and the Secretary of Health and Human Services shall maintain and build upon existing actions to ensure consumers have access to meaningful price and quality information prior to the delivery of care. "

" The Secretary of Health and Human Services, in coordination with the Administrator of CMS, shall maintain and build upon existing actions to reduce waste, fraud, and abuse in the healthcare system. "

" The Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs shall maintain and build upon existing actions to improve quality in the delivery of care for veterans. "

They just copied and pasted the same sentence like 10 times and changes the last 5 words :lol:

Like it's literally the same statement in every single section of that.

These are just broad generalized statements one after another

"The Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Labor, and the Secretary of Health and Human Services shall maintain and build upon existing actions to expand access to and options for affordable healthcare. "

" The Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Labor, and the Secretary of Health and Human Services shall maintain and build upon existing actions to ensure consumers have access to meaningful price and quality information prior to the delivery of care. "

" The Secretary of Health and Human Services, in coordination with the Administrator of CMS, shall maintain and build upon existing actions to reduce waste, fraud, and abuse in the healthcare system. "

" The Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs shall maintain and build upon existing actions to improve quality in the delivery of care for veterans. "

They just copied and pasted the same sentence like 10 times and changes the last 5 words :lol:

Like it's literally the same statement in every single section of that.

Are you saying broad general statements aren’t in the Biden healthcare plan link you posted?

He's the most disingenuous poster this thread has seen. Ninja was actually just not that bright of a guy and very stubborn. Delk is just a disingenuous person and as despicable as the people that he defends in here every day. He's not incapable of understanding how stupid he looks in here every day, and he is certainly aware of it as well.

Biden's plan was posted. No one is giving him the benefit of the doubt. They are just going based on an actual plan he put on an actual website.

You’re saying you believe he will do it because of the plan posted on the link.

How is that not giving him the benefit of the doubt and believing he’ll do it because he said he would?

Are you saying broad general statements aren’t in the Biden healthcare plan link you posted?

I'm saying there are a lot of specific like premium caps, how the plan with be implemented (public medicare option), how drug pricing will be reduced, how health care costs will be reduced, what will happen with out of pocket costs, what will happen with out of network care.

So you know, the things that pretty much everyone cares about when choosing health care.

The other has the same copy and pasted broad statement over and over.

You’re saying you believe he will do it because of the plan posted on the link.

How is that not giving him the benefit of the doubt and believing he’ll do it because he said he would?

Oh I said that? Interesting.

I'm pretty positive I said Biden has a plan and Trump doesn't but you can keep widening those goal posts.

I'm saying there are a lot of specific like premium caps, how the plan with be implemented (public medicare option), how drug pricing will be reduced, how health care costs will be reduced, what will happen with out of pocket costs, what will happen with out of network care.

So you know, the things that pretty much everyone cares about when choosing health care.

And you’re saying if Trump released the exact same thing you’d believe Trump’s going to get it done?

Do you believe he’s going to accomplish the things listed in the platinum plan, for instance?

Or do you selectively choose which plans you believe based on party affiliation?

The President ran on having a better healthcare plan than the current one and has failed to produce it during his initial campaign or during his 4 years in office. Why would any person in their right mind believe that one is coming? The administration is set on striking Obamacare. That's literally the plan.

The President ran on having a better healthcare plan than the current one and has failed to produce it during his initial campaign or during his 4 years in office. Why would any person in their right mind believe that one is coming? The administration is set on striking Obamacare. That's literally the plan.

Same reason people think he’s gonna fix the economy

And you’re saying if Trump released the exact same thing you’d believe Trump’s going to get it done?

Do you believe he’s going to accomplish the things listed in the platinum plan, for instance?

Or do you selectively choose which plans you believe based on party affiliation?
Are there any important details you can think of that differentiate Biden and Trump when it comes to healthcare?

Or would you rather just present a bunch of fallacies because you don't actually care about how Trump's actions affect other people?

I'm saying if he released something similar, I'd believe he had a plan. I've been very consistent on this. Trump has not released an outline of his plan with any significant details, therefore I do not think he has a plan. If he does not have a plan, then he can not possibly replace the ACA when stricken down by the now substantially right leaning supreme court.

Right now, his "plan" is " The Secretary of Health and Human Services, in coordination with the XXXXXXXXXXX, shall maintain and build upon existing actions "

And you chose to believe this is a plan. If you want to bend yourself into a pretzel to defend a man who has like 20,000 times during his presidency, that's on you. I'll chose not to believe the pathological liar and will wait until a plan is released.

Did you selectively choose whether or not you believed Trump would institute a national stop and frisk policy? He said he would. If you chose to believe that, then why did you vote for him knowing it would disproportionately affect a community that you pretend to care about?

Did you selectively choose to believe he would not start shooting looters even though he said he would?

Did you selectively believe that he did not tell the Proud Boys to stand by even though those words came out of his mouth?

Anybody can play this ******** deflection game you play.

Oh I said that? Interesting.

I'm pretty positive I said Biden has a plan and Trump doesn't but you can keep widening those goal posts.

Fair enough. You don’t know if Biden will actually accomplish anything in his plan. But you think him having an accessible, detailed plan is better than the EO released by Trump.

I got it. My bad implying that you said something else. I just assumed you believed Biden would get it done.

I'm saying if he released something similar, I'd believe he had a plan. I've been very consistent on this. Trump has not released an outline of his plan with any significant details, therefore I do not think he has a plan. If he does not have a plan, then he can not possibly replace the ACA when stricken down by the now substantially right leaning supreme court.

Right now, his "plan" is " The Secretary of Health and Human Services, in coordination with the XXXXXXXXXXX, shall maintain and build upon existing actions "

And you chose to believe this is a plan. If you want to bend yourself into a pretzel to defend a man who has like 20,000 times during his presidency, that's on you. I'll chose not to believe the pathological liar and will wait until a plan is released.

Did you selectively choose whether or not you believed Trump would institute a national stop and frisk policy? He said he would. If you chose to believe that, then why did you vote for him knowing it would disproportionately affect a community that you pretend to care about?

Anybody can play this bull**** deflection game you play.

I said pages ago that I don’t think he has a completed plan either. In fact, he said as much. I think he said there are just significant portions of the plan completed.

We aren’t disagreeing. Neither of us think Trump has a completed comprehensive healthcare plan.

I said pages ago that I don’t think he has a completed plan either. In fact, he said as much. I think he said there are just significant portions of the plan completed.

We aren’t disagreeing. Neither of us think Trump has a completed comprehensive healthcare plan.

So without any plan, how can he possibly replace the ACA if its stricken down as soon as next month?

He also says there will be a plan in place to replace it.

So, that safeguard is something I support.

What plan?!!! He keeps touting one, to be released in "2 weeks" and that was several months ago going on 4 years now. What plan, the one in that book full of blank pages! The book that the idiot press secretary didn't expect Leslie Stahl to look in, and just take their word that the info is in there? Truth is, he doesn't have one and millions of people will be out on their tail with NO healthcare!!

I'm only posting as this right here, healthcare, means a lot to me. Thankfully I'm on my wife's insurance plan at her job. But if I were to be on the ACA with a plan from the prior administration and he gets it wiped away, in about 2-3 weeks, I would be as good as dead.

Being a transplant patient, one who needs to take daily immunosuppressant drugs to keep my body from attacking my liver (which is what I had transplanted), not taking them for several days starts the cycle of my body rejecting it. Then it's downhill from there. But I know there are lots of people who are transplant patients who rely on the ACA and the allowance of pre-existing conditions to keep insurance and to get the vital medication that if one doesn't have insurance and has to pay the maker's retail price, it would be RIDICULOUSLY expensive without insurance.

Truth is, he had no plan. His goal would be to be reelected, and then cancel the ACA and since he's reelected, nothing could happen to him, and many of those who loses coverage could die without their medicine. The president is just a POS, a liar and there is a special place in hell for him!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom