***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How can someone confidently say there won’t be a plan in place?

Rusty implied I supported leaving Americans without a plan in place. I do not. The president has said there will be a plan in place. And I support that.

If he was, instead, saying that he intends to get rid of it with no plan in place this would be a different discussion.

I think we have 3+ years of data to give confidence there isn't going to be a plan in place.

Get what, the only major reform that can be done to the Supreme Court without a constitutional amendment is packing it.

I say the play is to make this commission, let them give recommendations, then say "welp, the only one we can do it pack it because is not representative of the citizen's views".

You have your bipartisan talking point to then ram that **** through.

How can someone confidently say there won’t be a plan in place?

Rusty implied I supported leaving Americans without a plan in place. I do not. The president has said there will be a plan in place. And I support that.

If he was, instead, saying that he intends to get rid of it with no plan in place this would be a different discussion.

Name me some details of the plan and how he will effectuate it?

I'll venmo you $100 if you can show significant details of the plan, how it will make healthcare cheaper, who it will cover, how it would work with private insurance, what changes it will make to the current system, what will be covered, what wont be covered, what the deductibles will look like, what the out of pocket costs will look like, a CBO estimate of the plan cost.

I can actually go to biden's website right now and produce an actual outline of a plan.

Trump has said for four years he would put a plan out in two weeks, yet a plan isn't here. I can confidently say that right now there is no plan. He said as much himself.

Get what, the only major reform that can be done to the Supreme Court without a constitutional amendment is packing it.

I say the play is to make this commission, let them give recommendations, then say "welp, the only one we can do it pack it because is not representative of the citizen's views".

You have your bipartisan talking point to then ram that **** through.
A good answer so people can **** the **** up about it all while ignoring R's packing the courts all these years

4arypze1snu51.jpg

qsrn858n0ku51.jpg

Biden’s point was to quit using the “packing” buzzword against him. Never have they said they’d even do that. Another fake republican talking point shot down

healthcare was one of the top reasons the GOP got washed in 2018

COVID + healthcare will be the top reasons they get washed in 2020

outside of the true believers like delk no one is buying their **** anymore on this topic. this isn't 2010. you can't run on the same ******** forever and expect people to keep buying it

Name me some details of the plan and how he will effectuate it?

I'll venmo you $100 if you can show significant details of the plan, how it will make healthcare cheaper, who it will cover, how it would work with private insurance, what changes it will make to the current system, what will be covered, what wont be covered, what the deductibles will look like, what the out of pocket costs will look like, a CBO estimate of the plan cost.

I can actually go to biden's website right now and produce an actual outline of a plan.

Trump has said for four years he would put a plan out in two weeks, yet a plan isn't here. I can confidently say that right now there is no plan. He said as much himself.

You are asking a lot for $100.

I am not saying there is a plan. I am saying I support there being one to replace, if necessary.

I think that’s what was said in the interview. That significant portions are finished.

I am not saying there is a plan. I am saying I support there being one to replace, if necessary.

I think that’s what was said in the interview. That significant portions are finished.
What does that even mean?
What significant portions are done? Honest to god, all shade aside, how can you take what he says at face value? Seriously?

I'm asking for basic details on a plan that could be necessary any time now. If there is a plan, certainly some details should be hashed out and readily available by now considering we could next it as soon as next month and certainly before the deadline they gave of June.

What does that even mean?
What significant portions are done? Honest to god, all shade aside, how can you take what he says at face value? Seriously?

I understand not taking him at face value. I make no secret that I give him the benefit of the doubt that others in here choose not to (often for good reason).

My support as it relates to healthcare is based on the assumption that he’s telling the truth.

Back
Top Bottom