***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm not very hopeful about whoever our next mayor is. The clown show that was the last election wasn't too inspiring.

Does this look like an appropriate father/daughter interaction to you?

Eh9VoPhWsAEP2Wm

you know whats crazy im trying to stop my 3 yr old daughter from sitting on my lap for the fear of what can happen. She has been sitting on a lot my family members laps, men and woman. And it doesnt sit right, no pun intended.

so looking at this **** and she was in her teen years, further solidifies this dudes creep status.

you know whats crazy im trying to stop my 3 yr old daughter from sitting on my lap for the fear of what can happen. She has been sitting on a lot my family members laps, men and woman. And it doesnt sit right, no pun intended.

so looking at this **** and she was in her teen years, further solidifies this dudes creep status.
My friend's ex-gf was awkwardly close to her dad like this. Witnessed it at a family gathering and we both looked at one another like "yeah, you need to end this and go" lol.

Trump's fragile *** posted the 60 mins interview...

He then ends the interview by winning about being asked tough questions. The whole time mans was just lying his *** off.

I'm 9 minutes into this ******* thing and its already completely off the rails.

"I saved suburbia from the worst regulation ever. I stopped low income housing from coming to suburbia"

Trump's fragile *** posted the 60 mins interview...

He then ends the interview by winning about being asked tough questions. The whole time mans was just lying his *** off.

Left because she was mean to him? This is your father figure republicans? This is your idol? :rofl:

no need for random tweet sources. Right out his own mouth.

this was supposed to make him look better? My goodness he’s dumb.

I'm 9 minutes into this ****ing thing and its already completely off the rails.

"I saved suburbia from the worst regulation ever. I stopped low income housing from coming to suburbia"
9mins? How about 29 seconds. “I don’t want tough questions. You don’t ask joe tough questions. I saw you”

“I never interviewed joe”

“you never asked joe tough questions.....”

“you ready?”

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom