***Official Political Discussion Thread***

She gonna run in the general. I just know it.

Wonder how her law suit is going...

1583891087882.jpeg

While Bernie outchea looking at young voters like...
giphy.gif
:lol: yeeeah i never bought that young voter political revolution BS, he could have taken it if the party never decided.

thats why the analogy is so perfect, The part deciding and consolidating around a moderate was the sword of damecleas hanging over Bernie, he needed to run up the score before it happened. :lol:

I remember saying to my brother, the GSW is probably unbeatable at full strength, we'll need every break to go our way but if we get out to like a 3-1 lead before durant comes back we can take this thing.

Durant came back and got hurt, and we took it home. :pimp:

James Clybrun came into the race and it was ovaaaaaa.

James Clyburns and his achillies are good.

All tonight showed was old white men really didn’t want a female president. Never underestimate the ability of a post-menopausal woman to turn off a block of voters by having the audacity to not make a sandwich

Point, but don't underestimate the staunch anti-clinton politics that also motivated white women, young and old, to vote against Clinton, and white women without a college degree in Massachusetts to vote against Warren.

Brutal. I hope that if the 'establishment' rallied in the ways it did against Sanders, they'll have enough juice to get 45 out of office.

What this probably comes down to is the mythical 'never trump,' so-called moderate, swing voter. Do they exist? Can Biden leverage enough nostalgia, offer enough fairytales of security, and mesh it with the individualism that so many Americans seem to care about? It just might work, but what are the long-term consequences? Does the long-term matter if an authoritarian rules again?

I won't be co-signing any of his past. (How quickly the candidates who took him to task on the debate stage forget.). And I'll continue to defend Sanders and the movement against baseless charges. But I'll do my part to see Joe win. Hate saying that. But it is what it is.
I've definitely met a few anti-Trump conservatives, so I hope a lot more of them exist out there.

Kamala Harris would be a horrendous VP choice she gets you nothing,
Elizibeth Warren would be even dumber.

either some Midwestern woman or Stacey Abrams

Kamala Harris would be a horrendous VP choice she gets you nothing,
Elizibeth Warren would be even dumber.

either some Midwestern woman or Stacey Abrams

obama used joe to keep scared white voters in line and vote for Obama thinking joe going to make all the moves.

Joe needs someone black to keep the black vote.

basically reverse of what Obama did. Plus The young folk will like the fact of black woman as VP. Stacy is a better pick than Harris.

obama used joe to keep scared white voters in line and vote for Obama thinking joe going to make all the moves.

Joe needs someone black to keep the black vote.

basically reverse of what Obama did. Plus The young folk will like the fact of black woman as VP. Stacy is a better pick than Harris.
I mean judging from the election result Joey F Biden. is good in the black community.

really he needs help with young voters, young black democrats or he needs further buttressing of his Midwestern support.

so imo that means, Stacey or some mid western woman.

I mean judging from the election result Joey F Biden. is good in the black community.

really he needs help with young voters, young black democrats or he needs further buttressing of his Midwestern support.

so imo that means, Stacey or some mid western woman.
Clinton was great with black primary voters, but millions didn't turn out for her in the general. Now that could be because they were only turning out over Obama, and voter suppression, but having turnout be as high was possible is still a good play.

Abrams I feel is the the top choice. I don't think that midwestern alternative with name recognition exist. (given that Baldwin is a no go)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom