***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hilldawg somehow ****ing over Bern all over again. Ppl really didnt like my girl Hill like that
francis.png

This has always been my opinion. The 2016 election results were more about America hating Hillary than loving Trump (also the Clinton campaign was far too overconfident) If Biden would've ran in 2016 he would've stomped Trump

This coal on coal violence must stop! We all know whywesteppin whywesteppin is a hard working member of the #COALition and we must stick together, through thick and thin and beer virus. We arent Libs.
at the end of the day, that's what separates us from them. we stick together.

and we aren't latte-sipping coastal elites.

we don't fall for higher-education propaganda. come to think of it, we don't have much education at all.

we drink our bud light from the can.

we don't wash our hands regularly.

we don't let others push us around.

and we never, ever cover our mouths when we cough. it's our god-given right.

Voted earlier and was surprised to see literally every name of anyone who announced they were running for president was on the ballot.

Is this normal? I don't remember it being like this in 2016.

we don't fall for higher-education propaganda. come to think of it, we don't have much education at all.

My patriotism boner is SO HARD right now.

The #CoalGang Mantra

Smh hate that i automatically knew who would win each category in Mississippi. Most of these people on the ballot didn’t even campaign lol.

Joe Biden basically has this wrapped up. Congratulations to anyone who knocked on doors or made phone calls for him.

What will not go away are the material factors that caused this division within the Democratic coalition in the first place. There are millions of people who do not see a decent future under a Republican President nor under a President whose goal is to “get back to normal”

Now you can insist that those people who feel left behind are spoiled and entitled and they have nothing to complain about. You can insist that a Biden administration can work the levers of institutional power and build bipartisan consensus and change policy so that what seems thus far to be a lost generation can catch up and enjoy middle class stability. I hope I hope Biden can do it.

If he can’t, then we still have the problem of masses of downwardly mobile Americans and in time that can lead to instability which will have many looking back fondly at the days when that downward mobility’s most pronounced effects were genial old social democratic candidates, uncompromising podcasts and mean posts on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom