***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Im just gonna stop posting in this thread kuz, to be honest, you guys just dont respek da Dapper Don like i do. Whenever his quotes n interviews are posted, no one says thanks Papi for blessing us with more wisdom or that speech was da blassik. Da disrespek for da Don is sickening b. Im just glad in da real world, in da Coal Country, hes gettin his due respek. Im glad only in this echo chamber, circle jerk, libbie safe space is da Papi gettin disrespek, but in da real world, he winning elections, putting America first, n overall makin America great again! Da Grand Wizard 1619D Double Dutch Transatlantic Chess Champion giving real Americans what they want!

Im just gonna stop posting in this thread kuz, to be honest, you guys just dont respek da Dapper Don like i do. Whenever his quotes n interviews are posted, no one says thanks Papi for blessing us with more wisdom or that speech was da blassik. Da disrespek for da Don is sickening b. Im just glad in da real world, in da Coal Country, hes gettin his due respek. Im glad only in this echo chamber, circle jerk, libbie safe space is da Papi gettin disrespek, but in da real world, he winning elections, putting America first, n overall makin America great again! Da Grand Wizard 1619D Double Dutch Transatlantic Chess Champion giving real Americans what they want!

EXCELLENT post. Da Libbies in here are too busy crying Libbie tears while DA Rust Belt is flourishing B.

EXCELLENT post. Da Libbies in here are too busy crying Libbie tears while DA Rust Belt is flourishing B.
True alt-facts b. We got da rookies and ****s in here shading Da Don just jealous that their lives ain't poppin like coal country. We got all da room on da coaaaallll train for da libbies too, they just gotta ride this maga wave and pick themselves up by da six-month bootstraps, b. I want da government to make America rain coal again, b. Food stamps and welfare ain't gonna feed me like da coal will :pimp:

No Food like Da Coal Food Brother Noskey. Libbies want Da government handout while Da Rust Belt demands Da Black Lung we deserve B.

Last edited:
da coal is da most efficient form of calories B. that's a fact that libbies don't wanna hear in their echo chamber.

moe fab, don't be diskouraged, da truth will come out. after you eliminate da fake votes from da blacks and illegals, you find 100% of America voted for da don.

Last edited:
Hahah...appreciate you guys for real though...little comic relief goes a long ways in these strange days..

da coal is da most efficient form of calories B. that's a fact that libbies don't wanna hear in their echo chamber.

moe fab, don't be diskouraged, da truth will come out. after you eliminate da fake votes from da blacks and illegals, you find 100% of America voted for da don.

Brother whywesteppin speaks nothing but FAX B. Who needs meals on wheels when Da coal train delievers all Da coal u need B.

No Food like Da Coal Food Brother Noskey. Libbies want Da government handout while Da Rust Belt demands Da Black Lung we deserve B.
You're god damb right, family. Only handout da REAL Americans need is a job, a gun, and da Black Lung edition Hemi with the AC unit replaced by da coal smoke. I'm gonna EARN da black lung faster than these libbies crying into their oats while I breathe da coal smoke deep from my vents. Y'all never seen da passing lane power of da coal smoke Hemi before. 'Merica!

Who needs brisket when you got briquettes?

Snake2.gif

:pimp:

You're god damb right, family. Only handout da REAL Americans need is a job, a gun, and da Black Lung edition Hemi with the AC unit replaced by da coal smoke. I'm gonna EARN da black lung faster than these libbies crying into their oats while I breathe da coal smoke deep from my vents. Y'all never seen da passing lane power of da coal smoke Hemi before. 'Merica!

Da passing power will be Tremendous B.

Snake2.gif

Libbies need to see more GIFS and videos like this. This is what EARNING DA BLACK Lung is about B. That's a week's worth of food dat that guy has with Da Charcoal B.
We need the NSFW spoiler tag B. i just creamed my pants in front of da whole office.

it's ok though, i just submitted my resignation cause i know that coal job is gonna come through. and with these tax breaks i can cop da hemi and finally pass someone on da freeway.

Last edited:

Snake2.gif

Libbies need to see more GIFS and videos like this. This is what EARNING DA BLACK Lung is about B. That's a week's worth of food dat that guy has with Da Charcoal B.
We need the NSFW spoiler tag B. i just creamed my pants in front of da whole office.

it's ok though, i just submitted my resignation cause i know that coal job is gonna come through. and with these tax breaks i can cop da hemi and finally pass someone on da freeway.

Pick up one of these B

island_canary_2.jpg

Can trust those modern carbon monoxide monitors B

No lie, all this sounds like some Kanyes Workout Plan testimonials :lol:

Hi, my name is ninjafish, I just want to say thanks to
Da Don's tax plan. I was able to cop da Jesus piece
And like now I shop every day at da hemi dealership
I just want to say, thank you dapper don! Woooo! Woooo! Woooo!

Oh Ivanka your silhouette make me wanna light a cigarette
My name Donald from the Trump set
Putin said "Get It Wet"
Ooh Ninjafish your breath is harsh!
Cover your mouth up like you got SARS
Off them rust belt tracks yea I bought them Hemi cars :pimp:

Last edited:
No lie, all this sounds like some Kanyes Workout Plan testimonials :lol:

Hi, my name is ninjafish, I just want to say thanks to
Da Don's tax plan. I was able to cop da Jesus piece
And like now I shop every day at da hemi dealership
I just want to say, thank you dapper don! Woooo! Woooo! Woooo!

Putin said "Get It Wet"
so much heat right here. now we know why Kanye was in trump towers. da don is da genius ghostwriter behind all of Kanye's success.

and he's so ******* dapper too.

tumblr_ltegpsLmFm1qjtv36o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Putin said "Get It Wet"

BARZ B. Spittin HOT FIRE.

Putin said "Get It Wet"

BARZ B. Spittin HOT FIRE.
Ben BARZ SON gracing us with da presence of the Holy Ghost with this hot coal-lit FIRE, b :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom