***Official Political Discussion Thread***

@NatashaBertrand:
CNN: House Intel Committee has agreed on a witness list. Includes Michael Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone and Jared Kushner.

It's a start...

About time we got some movement with the hearings

Unrelated,Fox has been taking L after L under tiny hands and it's glorious :lol:

Great point b, you definitely got da skillz to pay da billz b! Everyone knows in da Don's case, less is more b...just ask Melania b :wink:

@NatashaBertrand:
CNN: House Intel Committee has agreed on a witness list. Includes Michael Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone and Jared Kushner.

It's a start...

Unrelated,Fox has been taking L after L under tiny hands and it's glorious :lol:

Ivanka is quite the mic checker :wink: :lol:

:lol: it's ironic all of those comments at ivanka are because it's open season on being a creep thanks to her daddy

lets not forget this is the same dude...

edit...well damn...what up middle class america...i'm sleeping though...

"Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin can't guarantee middle class wouldn't pay more under tax plan"

"I can't make any guarantees until this thing is done and it’s on the president's desk. But I can tell you, that’s our number one objective in this," Mnuchin said on "Good Morning America."

Experts interviewed by ABC News Wednesday largely agreed that the proposed tax cuts would significantly reduce federal revenue and balloon the federal deficit. One analysis, by the bi-partisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, estimates that Trump’s tax plan would cost anywhere between $3 trillion and $7 trillion in lost revenue over the next decade.

Last edited:
lets not forget this is the same dude...

edit...well damn...what up middle class america...i'm sleeping though...

"Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin can't guarantee middle class wouldn't pay more under tax plan"

"I can't make any guarantees until this thing is done and it’s on the president's desk. But I can tell you, that’s our number one objective in this," Mnuchin said on "Good Morning America."

Experts interviewed by ABC News Wednesday largely agreed that the proposed tax cuts would significantly reduce federal revenue and balloon the federal deficit. One analysis, by the bi-partisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, estimates that Trump’s tax plan would cost anywhere between $3 trillion and $7 trillion in lost revenue over the next decade.

So this clown gets put on leave for saying some diet innapropiate comment about Ivanka, somehow her daddy is president after saying something FARRRR more inappropriate about a female and gets written off as locker talk, also this same clown is the dude Fox themselves encouraged to openly be racist towards Asians in Chinatown for a tv segment, man this is the strongest case of IRONY I've seen...where is the line drawn b...lmao

Extra irony points for being Bill O'Reily that introduced the segment :rofl:

TOO MUCH WINNNNNNNNINGGG

Ugh that Chinatown video makes my blood boil. Dude cracking on elderly folk for cheap laughs. I would've chopped him in the neck on the spot

Ugh that Chinatown video makes my blood boil. Dude cracking on elderly folk for cheap laughs. I would've chopped him in the neck on the spot

One of them elderly people should have pulled some stereotypical shaolin monk move and knocked his *** out with their Chi.

One of them elderly people should have pulled some stereotypical shaolin monk move and knocked his *** out with their Chi.

Word. Or I would've translated/explained what he was doing and let them handle it however they wanted

And they say white privileged doesn't exist in this country, the fact a racist white man can go on a national network and be this blatantly racist is proof enough.

America is far more ok with racism than they are with feminism it appears, a dude can be openly racists...but dare he says Ivanka Trump knows how to hold a mic AND OMGGGG...unless that is your name is Donald Trump

"it was less than 200 words and contained just seven numbers"

you gotta read between da lines B

Da only way this works B. Libbies don't understand that Da Don is operating at such a higher level than we are B.

Da Don only communicates in hexadecimal B. That's why his plan only got 200 pages. Da Libbies still binary.
stay woke B. you may want to put spoiler tags on this info though cause da libbies can't handle da truth.

when you understand that da don is programming in C++++++ while da libbies are still trying to figure out their abacus, then you'll know why da don and republicans gonna have a supermajority for the next 15 years.

Last edited:
stay woke B. you may want to put spoiler tags on this info though cause da libbies can't handle da truth.

when you understand that da don is programming in C++++++ while da libbies are still trying to figure out their abacus, then you'll know why da don and republicans gonna have a supermajority for the next 15 years.

Da Libbies don't know anything about Dat 4567D C--- SQL Server B. Too busy trying to take away our freedom to EARN Da Rust Belt Hemi powered Coooooooal machine B. Firing up Da Charcoal for lunch B. VROOOOOOOM, VROOOOOOOOOOOM

@NatashaBertrand:

It's a start...

Unrelated,Fox has been taking L after L under tiny hands and it's glorious
laugh.gif
Dog, the hand gesture he did while saying it.
roll.gif

Once again, I am simply amazed by your posts. Great posts, beautiful posts, by amazing posters I might add. It's great you guys are here on the Cyber, n are able to post such beautiful things. N you might ask, "What are we gonna do about our Cyber security?". Well that's the thing, we have great measures in place for any attacks on the Cyber. Of kourse, this won't happen, but if it does, we have a great plan, the best plan, executed by the best people. You kno, I'm like, the most knowledgeable on Cyber issues, kuz my son, Barron, he has an iPad. He's great with the thing, always mad birds this, n clash of thrones that, great kid. So, believe me, I kno a lot about the Cyber. But here's the thing, if we have an attack on the Cyber, that's very bad. But luckily, we won't kuz we have a plan in place. Of kourse I kant speak on it kuz then they would kno the plan, but it's a great plan believe me. Anyways, great post guys. Let's get a round of applause for these guys! Great guys, n I wouldn't say that if they weren't such amazing people, great people, beautiful people!

Back
Top Bottom