***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Need someone here to school me. Aside from the fact that they’ve been campaigning to repeal Obamacare for ten years, what is the GOP’s beef with the ACA now that the mandate is gone?

He looks EXACTLY like this dude I used to know locally who was a rappera
Id love to hear what type of non answers or deflections they would have for that question. The media should ask it and keep asking it until they answer it though.

Ted Cruz is a sad man though. Going so hard for a man who not only called his wife ugly, but also accused him of rigging primaries against him.
The Donald also accused Cruz's dad of associating with Lee Harvey Oswald and being pictured shortly before the assassination of Kennedy

Need someone here to school me. Aside from the fact that they’ve been campaigning to repeal Obamacare for ten years, what is the GOP’s beef with the ACA now that the mandate is gone?

because they are in the pocket of the insurance companies

I mean why is the only idea ive heard from any republican with any stimulus package(s) is the liability of businesses?

doubled down on cnn this morning. showed his whole ***. said he pretty much opposed all the progressive policies. No DC or Puerto Rico statehood. No green new deal.

the moderate dems who were quiet and with the progressive platforms during the election are now speaking up and creating infighting. Moronic.
Normally I don't care much about Manchin. He's annoying but as richie pointed out to me after I pointed it out, he does what he needs to to keep his seat. The problem is right now he's opposing things that would make it so that democrats won't need Joe Manchin at all. Joe has looked at the situation and gone "Me or the country?", and chosen himself. That's as republican a move as it gets.

Big snowflake energy :rofl:
124093215_10164534480925541_4287460265156438731_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom