***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Stimulus is coming though, Mcconnel doesnt actually want blood running in the streets. His head would be the first for a spike.

He couldn't do it man... he tried. He begged on Twitter for Pelosi to send him any ol bill to sign regarding checks. He would have signed a one time 2k check easily.
I think that’s more the GOP not wanting to take the L on behalf of trump. They knew trump could be on his way out at the time. Remember the executive order? Haha

As always, this is all just speculation.

Manchin basically being a republican is the only reason he keeps winning in West Virginia

doubled down on cnn this morning. showed his whole ***. said he pretty much opposed all the progressive policies. No DC or Puerto Rico statehood. No green new deal.

the moderate dems who were quiet and with the progressive platforms during the election are now speaking up and creating infighting. Moronic.

Who gotta good article on Trump’s relationship with Russia?

My boy just sent me a text saying Hillary was working with Russia, not Trump.

1605018755929.png

:lol:

Last edited:
He couldn't do it man... he tried. He begged on Twitter for Pelosi to send him any ol bill to sign regarding checks. He would have signed a one time 2k check easily.

Sign the bill they sent..... give cities and states money. The house created a Bill and Cocaine Mitch rejected it A savvy politician would have mud stomped McConnell (who had his own race to win) and got the stimulus in to protect themselves.

Last edited:
If you believe stimulus checks would have given Trump the presidency then... wow, just... wow.

yes..... in an election that came down to around a 100,000 voters in swing states you can’t convince me another check for $2000, with a promise of more would have at least convinced people to not vote against him. Trump didn’t need to convince people to vote for him as much as to be ambivalent about him and not vote at all.

doubled down on cnn this morning. showed his whole ***. said he pretty much opposed all the progressive policies. No DC or Puerto Rico statehood. No green new deal.

the moderate dems who were quiet and with the progressive platforms during the election are now speaking up and creating infighting. Moronic.

He’s showing his *** because he can. If the Dems don’t get 50 including him this makes him look good on non issues to his constituents. If the Dems do get 50 he can then force them to give him and his state pork for his vote. Blue dogs do this all the time and Manchin was one of the smarter ones. All of this is just political kabuki until we see if the Dems can win 50.

Back
Top Bottom