***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump gave those judges 1 job and they didn’t do it. Sit back and get ready for a tweet storm over how republicans have gone soft. Mind you, with ACA gone there is no plan b

oesmebtpsfy51.jpg

I got fired from Best Buy when I was 19. Their employee discount policy was wild strict and you weren't allowed to give it to anyone except your spouse. I didn't buy **** with my discount for like my first 6 months then one day copped an XBox game and got like $4 off (discount was trash on games.)

They gotta check your receipt when you leave to make sure you didn't steal anything and the dude checking my receipt sees my dads name on the receipt. Thing is, I used my debit card from a student account I had that my dad opened up so his name was on the card. I explained that to dude and his biiitch *** still snitched.

They "investigated" and I explained the card is mine and my dad isn't gonna cop an XBOX game. But they fired my *** anyways bc they were looking for any excuse to fire someone.

From 2018, and very relevant today....

RESEARCH FINDS THAT RACISM, SEXISM, AND STATUS FEARS DROVE TRUMP VOTERS
Two new studies suggest Trump broadened the Republican Party's appeal by tapping into deep-seated anxieties and prejudices.

America is the world's dominant superpower, and white Christian males sit at the top of our nation's food chain. That's the right and proper hierarchy, and it's under serious threat.

When blue-collar whites heard that implied message from Donald Trump, many realized it aligned with their own beliefs. As a result, they broke with precedent to support the Republican candidate for president.

That's the conclusion of a new study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the latest to analyze what drove Trump voters (aside from traditional party affiliation). Other recently published studies have pointed to the appeal of authoritarianism, or plain old racism and sexism.

University of Pennsylvania political scientist Diana Mutz reports a key group of voters—those who switched parties to vote for Trump—were motivated by the vision of a frightening fall in social status. In short, they feared they were in the process of losing their previously privileged positions.

This is the new copy/paste on social media making its rounds

THE ONLY WAY PRESIDENT TRUMP WON'T BE PRESIDENT IS IF HE CONCEDES [Details below]
FROM A TRUMP TEAM Lawyer:
“Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale.
It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional mail in ballots will be removed ......
..... the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud ......
..... at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote.
This is where it gets good.
The House / Congress votes on who the President will be.
It has nothing to do with what party that has power.
Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats.
They have to vote along party lines - they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution .....
..... the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place.
This is The law.
This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi.
This will all happen in January.
The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election ---- and that will never happen
So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled.
Live your life knowing this will all work out.
President Trump will remain President
I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner.
Two people that were part of that decision were none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.
Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.
🙏

The one thing I’m worried about with the Biden administration is their Iran policy

Trumps maximum pressure campaign has the Iranian regime teetering on the verge of collapse. The Iranian People try every year to overthrow the government through peaceful demonstration and killed in the streets every time. But with each protest and every sanction the government gets weaker and weaker. Hoping Biden doesn’t strengthen them through another bad deal and pallets of cash. As someone very close to this issue, that was my only critique of Obama, that his Iran policy strengthened the mullahs and their proxies - hamas, hezbollah, Syria, etc

THE ONLY WAY PRESIDENT TRUMP WON'T BE PRESIDENT IS IF HE CONCEDES [Details below]
The Supreme Court will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale.
It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional mail in ballots will be removed ......
..... the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud ......
Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats.
They have to vote along party lines - they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution .....
..... the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place.
This is The law.
The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election ---- and that will never happen
Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner.
Two people that were part of that decision were none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.
🙏
These people are ******* nuts.

This is The law.
🙏
This has to be that **** from Parler. Apparently most of my “social media friends”have joined Parler in an effort to exercise their “free speech” which is code to me to spew racist **** and unconfirmed conspiracies.

Once these folks get a white audience they think they can wild out, they keep forgetting the ramifications are different.
Their whole modus operandi is to achieve that white audience, in order to capitalize upon advertising dollars. She, was notoriously booted from several jobs on radio, and then is a product of the same time as Donald Trump, gaining notoriety in the same fashion, through controversy. Intellectually, they are both cut from the same cloth. She seems to think that this is a compliment.

I had an old coworker send me a screenshot of another cold coworkers fb that said something like “I’m tired of Facebook suppressing people’s feelings so I will be joining parler on November 15.” :lol: this is the same kinda ******* that would tell you to “**** your feelings”. Unreal :lol: :lol:

Their whole modus operandi is to achieve that white audience, in order to capitalize upon advertising dollars. She, was notoriously booted from several jobs on radio, and then is a product of the same time as Donald Trump, gaining notoriety in the same fashion, through controversy. Intellectually, they are both cut from the same cloth. She seems to think that this is a compliment.
Unfortunately for her, those TV execs rarely ride out any sort of controversy when it comes to black people. Steve Harvey had a wildly popular show and they ended that, Ellen just danced her way back like nothing.

Where is the speech where Obama said they would have to drag Trump out back in 2016? It needs to go viral...... again

Unfortunately for her, those TV execs rarely ride out any sort of controversy when it comes to black people. Steve Harvey had a wildly popular show and they ended that, Ellen just danced her way back like nothing.
I am not familiar with either of those situations, Harvey and Ellen. I was never interested in either, what happened?

Back
Top Bottom