***Official Political Discussion Thread***

we won’t tolerate the EWD slander :smh:

55EDC6DE-20CB-4CE1-A6B1-73310670DD79.jpeg

Chill with the Korean automobile slander Fam.
Not slandering the vehicles, famb

Just the oppressive financing options folk get locked into; that pushes them to their limits and makes them commit desperate acts

Like going on an online sneaker forum to openly plot to torch their car in order to commit insurance fraud, and get out from under their loan.

힘과 싸워라 , b

Last edited:

Just the oppressive financing options folk get locked in to, and that pushes them to their limits and make them get commit desperate acts

Like going on an online sneaker forum to openly plot to torch the car in order to commit insurance fraud and get out from under their loan.

힘과 싸워라 , b
Heard the perp got caught because of his very unique boots.

That’s what I’m doing :lol:

I’m planning on slowly moving to the black hills.

I was talking to someone out there.

“we used to sell 16 places a year, now it’s 60 a month!”

I say “who’s moving here?”

“people like uhhhhh, people like you.”

:lol:

there is big opportunity there especially since they legalized green. It’s about to boom out there like Colorado did.

Just the oppressive financing options folk get locked in to, and that pushes them to their limits and make them get commit desperate acts

Like going on an online sneaker forum to openly plot to torch the car in order to commit insurance fraud and get out from under their loan.

힘과 싸워라 , b
datznasty datznasty please tell us if you're still in the insurance fraud game.

Bidens Tax proposal on student loans: he would forgive $10,000 in student debt for all borrowers, and the rest of the debt for those who attended public colleges or historically Black colleges and universities and earn less than $125,000 a year.

smh this is ugly mess. but damn it if this wasn't low key expected. i hope true and the errol guy get what's coming to them. dude named errol probably got dissed and clowned hella hard so, i know why he mad

Bidens Tax proposal on student loans: he would forgive $10,000 in student debt for all borrowers, and the rest of the debt for those who attended public colleges or historically Black colleges and universities and earn less than $125,000 a year.

How long would this take to go into effect cause my wife qualifies to get her whole debt swiped clean.

Back
Top Bottom