***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I feel like the GOP are literally only tapdancing for Trump's cheating claims only to avoid looking like they're pulling a Brutus on Caesar (if Trump can even fit that metaphor) and to rile up his base to vote in the GA primary. They don't care if someone gets hurt as a result of Trump's delusions, as long as they can see to a hand off of millions of racists to their coalition.

I do wonder how that works, if the MAGAts actually believe things are rigged. I hope it blows up in their faces and they end up depressing their own turnout in GA.

nQ9LNbM.png

I feel like the GOP are literally only tapdancing for Trump's cheating claims only to avoid looking like they're pulling a Brutus on Caesar (if Trump can even fit that metaphor) and to rile up his base to vote in the GA primary. They don't care if someone gets hurt as a result of Trump's delusions, as long as they can see to a hand off of millions of racists to their coalition.

I do wonder how that works, if the MAGAts actually believe things are rigged. I hope it blows up in their faces and they end up depressing their own turnout in GA.

The MAGAs only love Trump not the Republicans.

Noticed a couple of none main stream media sites are pulling back on Biden’s electoral lead. Real Clear Politics has PA neutral so at 259. Does anyone have a clear idea on where we stand? Trump and his band of cronies are or have filed lawsuits for voter fraud? Ultimately will this end up with the Supreme Court?

Watching newsmax because literally every news outlet on earth has said Trump lost the election is like only watching Dallas 1 News because they have the Cowboys ranked #1 in their power rankings.

Noticed a couple of none main stream media sites are pulling back on Biden’s electoral lead. Real Clear Politics has PA neutral so at 259. Does anyone have a clear idea on where we stand? Trump and his band of cronies are or have filed lawsuits for voter fraud? Ultimately will this end up with the Supreme Court?

Realclear is a hard right news site. I ain’t surprised.

How is PA neutral? Biden is up 45K votes. PA already called it.

These are sites looking for attention. This election had the biggest ratings of any election so these morons are trying to milk it.

Back
Top Bottom