***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It is sad the media and some of these employees even allow the baseless claims of fraud and a stolen election. They’re doing so much damage to any integrity this country and election process ever had. Even though in my eyes it never had any, many others don’t feel that way

tenor.gif

Check out this video with Van Jones, he pretty much forecasts a scenario that is eventually going to happen, IMO.

If the presidential election comes down to the House of Representatives, the GOP has the advantage.

Nancy Pelosi could be announcing Trump as President

They also hold the majority in the state legislature for Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, which could prevent Biden from getting to 270 Electoral Votes.

It is 2020 after all.
**** Van Jones

dow jones hits record high within hours (of trading) of Biden clinching the election for president.

can we do away with the "wall street would've preferred Trump" narrative? and the "president is important to wall street" narrative?

this reflects a) pfizer vaccine news and b) political stability in this country (despite Trump's efforts) more than anything else.

Maybe someone can explain the student loan forgiveness thing to me? Folks just get let off the hook after they promised to repay loans that they weren’t obligated to take out in the first place?

Maybe someone can explain the student loan forgiveness thing to me? Folks just get let off the hook after they promised to repay loans that they weren’t obligated to take out in the first place?
Yeah, the Federal Government is the creditor so they set the terms of the loan, and they can forgive it if they want.

All things considered, forgiving mass amounts of student loans is great economics.

Back
Top Bottom